aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Last time I shaved I just stole my then gf's razor. Last time I bought Bics. Cheap shite but they do. Do you have to be clean shaven for work or do just like the smoothness?

Funny thing is it was my pubes I shaved with her razor and clogged 2 of them up. Hah.

Just prefer the smoothness. I don't like my face with hair on it. I look shifty.

Just accept the cost and stick with Gillette. It really is the best a man can get. 

Yeah I'm beginning to suspect that. I used to use an Asda one that was pretty good, although the blades didn't last long, but you don't get them here. The Tesco equivalent is poor, the blades last like one shave, I tried King Of Shaves which didn't really cut the hair and meant I had to go over it several times, Wilkinson Sword which was equally poor, I even went back to my old Gillette Sensor Excel, which served me well for many years, thinking I could save on the blades, but they've obviously toned down the quality of the blades to try and force people away from the old razors onto the expensive ones because it's like shaving with a rusty butter knife. At the moment I'm using a Lidl one, which is actually half decent but still left me looking like I'd asked Freddy Krueger to squeeze my zits.

My stories are COOL, bro.

I'm sick of paying top dollar for Gillette stuff, but I've never been able to find a cheap razor that works anywhere near as good and doesn't cost me half an hour and a pint of blood every time I need a quick tidy up around the chops. Any recommendations?

Is the dollar shave club available in Poland? If yes, do it.

http://www.dollarshaveclub.com/

I haven't noticed any change.. Try the Pink Lemonade stuff - fucking boss. Although a 500ml bottle has like 60% of your GDA of sugar!

xx

I'm intrigued by the fact it's pink. Has it got watermelon or something in it?

That's a lot of sugar. The orange one has 47.5 g of sugar in a 380 ml bottle. No wonder I feel like shite!

I'm intrigued by the fact it's pink. Has it got watermelon or something in it?

That's a lot of sugar. The orange one has 47.5 g of sugar in a 380 ml bottle. No wonder I feel like shite!

Lemon and raspberry or something. It's fucking amazing, though.

13.6g / 100ml so equivalent of this stuff would be ~51.7g.

xx

• Upvote 1