aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

The neighbour popped up last night and told me it was pissing down again. I hope for his sake it didn't happen when I flushed the toilet. But anyway, I had to turn the water back off. Hopefully getting someone up today to sort it. As, poor guy, this happened before and he had to replace his WHOLE living room roof. And today he let me in and showed me that it's made a start on his living room roof again. 

Guest Young Adolesent

Why do all the goths in Aberdeen sit outside Union Square 24 hours a day on the wall???

your cool thinker figure it out.

im guessing because its attention. they get noticed. any goths on here? jake surely you know a few goths?

Guest Cool Thinker

your cool thinker figure it out.

im guessing because its attention. they get noticed. any goths on here? jake surely you know a few goths?

Where were they before Union Square opened. I have been reading the archive and it appears that around 2003/2004 everyone on this forum were goths. Apparently this forum was thriving back in 2004 but to be honest I think it was down to the staff being young then.

Where were they before Union Square opened. I have been reading the archive and it appears that around 2003/2004 everyone on this forum were goths. Apparently this forum was thriving back in 2004 but to be honest I think it was down to the staff being young then.

Ouch.

FYI, they used to hang out outside Elementz when it was opposite Drummonds, and then after that it was on top of the St Nicholas Centre.

Guest Cool Thinker

Ouch.

FYI, they used to hang out outside Elementz when it was opposite Drummonds, and then after that it was on top of the St Nicholas Centre.

They should move them back up on the roof because they make me feel awkward when going into Union Square from that entrance it is too exposed. People watching should be banned. 

There used to be a goth shop in Union Square called Pulp but it closed because of lack of business.

to be honest I think it was down to the staff being young then.

Oof.

Probably more that we had a large percentage of users who were still at school and university. They got their friends to join up.  As they've moved on and stopped posting they don't appear to have been replaced by similar numbers.

Guest Young Adolesent

anyone else noticed the majority of this forum are bald nowadays?