aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

The only thing I've ever done in Stonehaven, apart from drive through it, is play the golf course. So, no.

I bought some sunglasses once. Only time I've ever been to Stonehaven.

EDIT - no that's not true. I had dinner there with Graham Knight a few years ago, in a hotel. That sounds way gayer than it actually was.

EDIT - no that's not true. I had dinner there with Graham Knight a few years ago, in a hotel. That sounds way gayer than it actually was.

I will happily take you to the good pubs of Stonehaven.

How gay was it then?

(forgot to put my question in bold)

Edited by Jan
  • Upvote 1

Maybe not a quick question, but how long does it take antibiotics to clear from your system? I was put on some poison called Clarithromycin, lasted two days before developing full-blown psychosis, lost about 85% sense of reality and although that's now gone, have been left with vertigo/dizziness and ringing in my ears right now, 36 hours later. Waiting for NHS 24 to call back currently and fairly terrified. Is it normal to still be getting these shitty side effects? Anyone had any experience with something like this? It's fucking crap!

Maybe not a quick question, but how long does it take antibiotics to clear from your system? I was put on some poison called Clarithromycin, lasted two days before developing full-blown psychosis, lost about 85% sense of reality and although that's now gone, have been left with vertigo/dizziness and ringing in my ears right now, 36 hours later. Waiting for NHS 24 to call back currently and fairly terrified. Is it normal to still be getting these shitty side effects? Anyone had any experience with something like this? It's fucking crap!

Depending on how strong they are it can take as little as 72 hours to as long as ten days. Sounds like pretty severe side effects!

Depending on how strong they are it can take as little as 72 hours to as long as ten days. Sounds like pretty severe side effects!

Thanks for replying. :) If it's a minimum of 72 hours then I think I should be alright, since it's around 36 hours from when I took the last dose. Yep, really severe - never really had many reactions to meds before so this is creeping me out. All I'm wanting to know if this shit will be permanent... Having trouble focusing/concentrating... Brain fog, etc. Doctors enjoy prescribing poisons instead of stuff that helps...

Thanks for replying. :) If it's a minimum of 72 hours then I think I should be alright, since it's around 36 hours from when I took the last dose. Yep, really severe - never really had many reactions to meds before so this is creeping me out. All I'm wanting to know if this shit will be permanent... Having trouble focusing/concentrating... Brain fog, etc. Doctors enjoy prescribing poisons instead of stuff that helps...

Ah no worries, I had a similar experience a few years ago so I feel your pain. Get well soon and all that!

Anyone got any experience with E-Cigs?

I was thinking of getting one of those vapour ones to try it out but I don't really know what I'm looking for. There's some many different types, and all the oils and shit. I've heard they can be kind of rough on the throat as well. Did it help keep you off the smokes?

I was thinking of getting one of those vapour ones to try it out but I don't really know what I'm looking for. There's some many different types, and all the oils and shit. I've heard they can be kind of rough on the throat as well. Did it help keep you off the smokes?

Speak to pogofish on here.  He's well into the vapour cig things.

Nicarette gums man, took me 2 go's but they worked!! 3 years without one. ( gloat ) :cheers:

Guest Young Adolesent

my mum tried it and they didnt help at all. She had to get the strongest ones as the weaker ones were nothing like ciggarettes either.

On the other hand the place i volunteer at one of the guys there tried it he loved them and they started to work but he lost the charger. But one of the other guys just quit straight away

There's a few guys at my work use them and swear by them. They smoke nothing but E-Cigs. Things is, they don't use them as a quitting aid, just a direct replacement. They still go out about 20 times a day. I guess though it's probably a lot better to get the nicotine without all the tar and carcinogenics and stuff, but I'm still fairly convinced that breathing in vapour isn't great for your respiratory system. Right? Or wrong?

Guest Young Adolesent

Ive just looked it up online its mixed thoughts on vapour in your respitory system so im not sure what to say. But yes people use it as an alternative to smoking. My uncle does And it works for him. Someone awnser me this are e cigs cheaper than normal cigs?

There's a few guys at my work use them and swear by them. They smoke nothing but E-Cigs. Things is, they don't use them as a quitting aid, just a direct replacement. They still go out about 20 times a day. I guess though it's probably a lot better to get the nicotine without all the tar and carcinogenics and stuff, but I'm still fairly convinced that breathing in vapour isn't great for your respiratory system. Right? Or wrong?

Your not wrong, but they are far less damaging than normal fags, from what i have read. 

I quite like them, they give you the feel of smoking, ie the inhaling and the breathing smoke, but without the smell of fags. Unless for joints tho.