aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Guest Cool Thinker

How old were you in 2004 Cool Thinker?

I was 7 years old (I turned 8 in March) and my brother took me it was a PG and no I did not see the trailer and want to see it I had to go because of my brother. I went to see it at the UGC. I loved the movie though.

I remember looking at the cinema listings and The Belmont were showing it which I found unusual because they used to just show rubbish French movies. I was young I did not understand indie cinema.

Edited by Cool Thinker

LoadedDec07crackfox.jpg

Seriously though Jake, don't feed foxes. They'll haunt your door, screaming throughout the night and you'll never get rid of them. You could feed them an entire buffet and they'd still mope about looking for food. Plus they can be right vicious cunts. Remember not too long ago a fox ate a baby! Well most of the baby's face. Is that the kind of hard hitting shit you want to be responsible for? 

Terrible idea.

I was 7 years old (I turned 8 in March) and my brother took me it was a PG and no I did not see the trailer and want to see it I had to go because of my brother. I went to see it at the UGC. I loved the movie though.

I remember looking at the cinema listings and The Belmont were showing it which I found unusual because they used to just show rubbish French movies. I was young I did not understand indie cinema.

I wish I could remember cinema listings I read when I was 7! You have some memory CT!

LoadedDec07crackfox.jpg

Seriously though Jake, don't feed foxes. They'll haunt your door, screaming throughout the night and you'll never get rid of them. You could feed them an entire buffet and they'd still mope about looking for food. Plus they can be right vicious cunts. Remember not too long ago a fox ate a baby! Well most of the baby's face. Is that the kind of hard hitting shit you want to be responsible for? 

Terrible idea.

He's cute though. And hangs around my flat anyway. I'm nae a baby, or do I have any. And I'm first floor. I wouldn't feed him right outside my door. But I might carry dog biscuits in my pocket at night.

He's cute though. And hangs around my flat anyway. I'm nae a baby, or do I have any. And I'm first floor. I wouldn't feed him right outside my door. But I might carry dog biscuits in my pocket at night.

Pretty sure somebody stays on the ground floor and would have to put up with a fox tearing apart rubbish bins and screaming outside their window at 3am. 

Right now there is only one fox but if you feed it there will plenty more.

You must be the shittest person to share a block of flats with.

"Everything was fine until he showed up with his shit beard, loud shouty music and his urban menagerie."

• Upvote 3

Pretty sure somebody stays on the ground floor and would have to put up with a fox tearing apart rubbish bins and screaming outside their window at 3am. 

Right now there is only one fox but if you feed it there will plenty more.

You must be the shittest person to share a block of flats with.

"Everything was fine until he showed up with his shit beard, loud shouty music and his urban menagerie."

I'm a fantastic neighbour. Music's never too loud.

Fair point. He's a total lad though, this fox. Just strolls down my street and in about my garden every night. and I'm not allowed any pets inside the flat. This was a comprimise.

I'm a fantastic neighbour. Music's never too loud.

Fair point. He's a total lad though, this fox. Just strolls down my street and in about my garden every night. and I'm not allowed any pets inside the flat. This was a comprimise.

I could deal with loud music if it meant my neighbour didn't feed urban foxes :p

Guest Cool Thinker

I wish I could remember cinema listings I read when I was 7! You have some memory CT!

I don't remember much I just remember being shocked because The Belmont were showing a mainstream move rather than indie and foreign movies which I thought sounded crap because of my age. They also had something called Red Mondays or something. Reading the cinema listings was all I had at the time as I only had channels 1-4 and 5 if you are lucky at the time I only got Freeview and pay channels in mid 2004. I also did not have internet until 2009.

I miss the cinema listings in the paper they should bring them back.

Edited by Cool Thinker