aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Guest Young Adolesent

"and that" being punctuation, grammar and just generally using words correctly?

yes spot on.

You should. Don't get complacent. 

im not its just im a really fast typer and i cant be arsed going back and correcting my mistakes so im just lazy :)

Guest Young Adolesent

By the looks of what you post, I've no idea why you type so fast. Take it slow. Make less mistakes. Maybe even make more sense?

crap out of rep :( but then it isnt as fun typing slow

Now everyone get of General D and come help me on the musicians corner with my tele

Guest Cool Thinker

By the looks of what you post, I've no idea why you type so fast. Take it slow. Make less mistakes. Maybe even make more sense?

I go fast but I don't post as much as Young Adolesent.

Edited by Cool Thinker

crap out of rep :( but then it isnt as fun typing slow

Now everyone get of General D and come help me on the musicians corner with my tele

You know you can still post as much shit typing slower as you do now, How many times have you hit the post time buffer, if there is still one.

Can Young Adolescent have a post time buffer of ten minutes? Or can you only set it for the whole site? 

• Upvote 1

How does bt infinity work. I don't want to use a home hub. I'm assuming they put a new plate on the phone socket and an ethernet cable goes from that to me router? 

It's vexing me. I don't want to rearrange my desk. I despise change. 

bollox. I'm going to be stuck with that bt hub.

Edited by maud 'dib

How does bt infinity work. I don't want to use a home hub. I'm assuming they put a new plate on the phone socket and an ethernet cable goes from that to me router? 

Judging by here - http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/broadband/getting-ready-for-bt-infinity it's just the standard master socket they use, but you need a fibre modem that will connect to the home hub (nae luck).

• Upvote 1

I've got it, and they gave us a new router and fiddled with the phone socket thing in our living room. I think it depends on where you live. It's nice to know that the ghetto/Torry has super fast broadband.

• Upvote 1

Just noticed the not wanting to use the home hub and found this on the BT Support forums - http://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity/List-of-Routers-to-replace-Home-Hub-3/td-p/298203/page/6 unless you have/are getting BT Vision, you should be able to use something other than a home hub

Edited by MattJimF

Just noticed the not wanting to use the home hub and found this on the BT Support forums - http://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity/List-of-Routers-to-replace-Home-Hub-3/td-p/298203/page/6 unless you have/are getting BT Vision, you should be able to use something other than a home hub

I'm hoping so, I've a netgear at the moment- and it never gives me bother. Just fired up the BT hub and it's dropping out all the time- gives me flashbacks to the pre-netgear rage days!- I need to get a new one anyway- something to do with ADSL and VDWmegawanDSL. I can just tell me and the BT hub are not going to get on, even though it has cute wee feet like one of the robots from silent running.