aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

What is the name of that baker on George Street that is open all night?

Thain's.  It's only open all night at the weekend though:

Opening Hours: Monday - Wednesday 2am - 6pm

2am - 11pm   Thursday   ...and from Friday 2am right through to Sunday 10am

Guest Cool Thinker

Thain's.  It's only open all night at the weekend though:

Opening Hours: Monday - Wednesday 2am - 6pm

2am - 11pm   Thursday   ...and from Friday 2am right through to Sunday 10am

Thank you.

Guest Cool Thinker

A late night bakery is an interesting concept which Gregg's are adopting in selected locations like Newcastle, Glasgow and Birmingham which have bakeries open until 4.30am.

It is also interesting that at the top of George Street aswell as having this baker they will have a 24 hour McDonald's. I have heard some stories about George Street and Powis so would not want to work the late shift in Kittybrewster.

Edited by Cool Thinker

A late night bakery is an interesting concept which Gregg's are adopting in selected locations like Newcastle, Glasgow and Birmingham which have bakeries open until 4.30am.

It is also interesting that at the top of George Street aswell as having this baker they will have a 24 hour McDonald's. I have heard some stories about George Street and Powis so would not want to work the late shift in Kittybrewster.

What stories?

Guest Cool Thinker

are pictures of bombed buildings from the war really relevant?

These places have 'culture' 

come stay with me in Logie for a week and I'll help you man up a bit

I live in Seaton.

• Upvote 1

I'm sick of paying top dollar for Gillette stuff, but I've never been able to find a cheap razor that works anywhere near as good and doesn't cost me half an hour and a pint of blood every time I need a quick tidy up around the chops. Any recommendations?

Last time I shaved I just stole my then gf's razor. Last time I bought Bics. Cheap shite but they do. Do you have to be clean shaven for work or do just like the smoothness?

Funny thing is it was my pubes I shaved with her razor and clogged 2 of them up. Hah.

Last time I shaved I just stole my then gf's razor. Last time I bought Bics. Cheap shite but they do. Do you have to be clean shaven for work or do just like the smoothness?

Funny thing is it was my pubes I shaved with her razor and clogged 2 of them up. Hah.

Hahahaha, that sure showed her, eh? EH?!

• Upvote 2