aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

So, just to briefly go back to the water argument - do I finally legitimately have a use for my 'dual-vessel' toilet bowl, which is basically a normal toilet but with two compartments (one for piss and the other for shit, if it wasn't already obvious).

It would be split in a way that when either a male or a female human sits on the toilet nothing has to change about their normal routine (unless their normal routine is, well, weird, which given the state of the toilets at some of my workplaces is seemingly very common - guys, shit goes inside the bowl).

Basically, is this Dragons' Den material or should I stick it back into my files until the world is ready? Jan - you can come on board as my chemist for 5% equity in my company.

• Upvote 1

So, just to briefly go back to the water argument - do I finally legitimately have a use for my 'dual-vessel' toilet bowl, which is basically a normal toilet but with two compartments (one for piss and the other for shit, if it wasn't already obvious)..

Already a thing, apparently: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_diversion

If you're really interested: http://www.natcapsolutions.org/naturalcapitalism/NC/NCchapter11.pdf (p. 220). 

Our little Thinker's all grown up :(

Sadly this will mean that I will have to bow out and leave you lot to it, I might come back for the occasional browse but my purpose here is done. I came here to ask questions 3 years ago when there was not much to do and they were answered but now I have found friends and purpose. I will however continue to pay money to the site so that I could help keep it going I would pay more but I am kind of money tight at the moment. I am not leaving just standing back.

EDIT - Some of the early comments towards me were just low considering I was only 14 at the time.

To Kirsten: I have said in the past that we do have mutual friends I might already know you.

Edited by Improved Thinker

On another forum I visit which uses the same software I heard it is possible to ban people in a way that they don't realise it. Their posts only appear to themselves and they don't realise that no one else can not see them. Please tell me this option is possible here and let's put it into action. 

• Upvote 2

On another forum I visit which uses the same software I heard it is possible to ban people in a way that they don't realise it. Their posts only appear to themselves and they don't realise that no one else can not see them. Please tell me this option is possible here and let's put it into action. 

This would be a great tool. Currently I am putting the "ignore user" function to good use and it is reaping major dividends, as I much less feel the need to punch the screen when I log onto Aberdeen-Music.

• Upvote 1