aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

bloody better be!

I've heard that their live show involves hermaphrodite midgets swallowing swords whilst amputee go-go dancers rock out in the background.

On the music side they're proper bo I tell thee. All the jams with ample biddly-boos to set you up for the most rockingly awesome excellent adventure of a night.

Edited by Alkaline

Yeah if you were going to break it up id imagine you would be lessons here and there much like a car. I'm on a 125 and commute. I'm heavy and can still keep up at 50-55mph with traffic easy. Plus 125's are smaller so better for filtering etc. It isn't for everyone so I would start with a CBT and see how you get on. 

• Upvote 1

I'm 26 and looking for a bike that's big enough to commute to work, into the city from the Shire, so probably bigger than a 125, maybe a 250? Can't say I know much about what I'd need to be honest! Will have a look at the Direct Access thingy. I assume there's a non-intensive option too incase I can only do it evenings/weekends?

xx

I did a CBT a couple of years ago having never been on a Motorbike in my life.  It was just one evening, probably 2 hours or so total and that was it.  You'd get a good idea of the power of a 125cc from doing that and could help you decide if that would do you.  You can pick up a lot of decent 125s for a grand or two.

• Upvote 2