aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

I think YoungA needs to ask himself before he posts on quick questions if he's maybe asking a question too quickly. He's maybe misunderstood the thread title.

It's quick questions, not ask a question based on my life so quickly so that I don't have to make a decision and someone else can answer it for me.

So that's what Benson looks like...

How did you find this?

Sorry, just realised we're in Quick Questions - How did you find this?

Actually, which one is Benson?

Also, how terrifying is emotionless expression of 0.50 onwards?

A mate sent it to me. Benson is the one in the hat. How can you not know this? I thought you were a 'Speed super fan.

He was such a nice boy too, and now it's all bitches this and hoes that. That's what all that hippity hop will do.

Benson is the one in the hat. How can you not know this? I thought you were a 'Speed super fan.

Because it wasn't all about looks with me, Ryan, I'm not THAT shallow. I admired Benson for his brave soul, his lion heart and his incredible lyricism: "Your pussy's like an island, it's wet all around."

Honestly, it's pretty unlikely that it'll take you anywhere near 90 minutes, but it has taken that length of time for me to get the length of Queen's Road before (from King Street), depending on traffic or whether there's an accident.

Certainly for your first day, rather give yourself loads of time then judge an average over the first week or whatever.That's what I would do, anyway, but I hate being late. :up:

• Upvote 1