aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

I'm sure when I got the kilts for my wedding, Slaters required about a weeks notice as they didn't stock the hire kilts in the store. They came up from a central warehouse on a certain day of the week. That was in 2011 so may have changed now but I'm sure they will advise you if it's still the case.

Also in the past I've found some places neglect to tell you about having to purchase the socks and or shirt until youve basivally finished which can bump up the cost of hire if you're not bold enough to kindly tell them where to shove it after taking up their time to get measured etc. I'm sure it was the one on school hill where that happened to me

I'm sure when I got the kilts for my wedding, Slaters required about a weeks notice as they didn't stock the hire kilts in the store. They came up from a central warehouse on a certain day of the week. That was in 2011 so may have changed now but I'm sure they will advise you if it's still the case.

Also in the past I've found some places neglect to tell you about having to purchase the socks and or shirt until youve basivally finished which can bump up the cost of hire if you're not bold enough to kindly tell them where to shove it after taking up their time to get measured etc. I'm sure it was the one on school hill where that happened to me

Slaters include the cost of the shirt and socks into the hire price they advertise.

Hud the bus... You had a fucking prom in primary!?!

What the fuck is wrong with calling it a school disco. Also last day of primary should be just that, where you go round getting everybody to sign your shirt and tie and play board games and watch videos.

I almost choked on my cereal when I read that too. And my cereal is about 9 hours away from being eaten.

Primary school prom? Get to fuck.

It would be bad enough calling a secondary school event a prom.

• Upvote 2