aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Anyone know if there's one of those photo printing thingys in Asda, Dyce? Or Tesco Danestone? Need some 8x10s printed before Saturday morning and getting away from work is a ballache. Somewhere in Dyce, or Tesco Danestone would be ideal.

xx

From memory, Tesco have one as you go in next to the customer service/fag kiosk.
  • Upvote 1

Anyone know if there's one of those photo printing thingys in Asda, Dyce? Or Tesco Danestone? Need some 8x10s printed before Saturday morning and getting away from work is a ballache. Somewhere in Dyce, or Tesco Danestone would be ideal.

xx

There is definitely a photo printing bit at Tesco Danestone, also from memory the Boots in the shopping centre at Asda Dyce has a photo printing kiosk thing.

Edited by Adam Easy Wishes

No, your name has to be correctly spelled - or so Santander and RBS say, as my mum and I have both had this issue (Haley instead of Hayley etc...). 

They've left the 'e' off the end of 'Anne' on my double-barrelled name, would that also be an issue? :S Seems more minor than missing out the 'y' in 'Hayley'? I'll probably just phone up the folk who sent it.

They've left the 'e' off the end of 'Anne' on my double-barrelled name, would that also be an issue? :S Seems more minor than missing out the 'y' in 'Hayley'? I'll probably just phone up the folk who sent it.

You could try putting it into the bank, but I think it gets rejected as it gets processed further down the line.  Her bank are crap and it takes up to 10 days to process a cheque, so she waited all that time to be finally told that it couldn't be accepted.  Your best bet is to call the company, get them to cancel the cheque and send you another one :(

Has anyone had any experience with Amazon Next Day Delivery?

I've ordered an item and I got free next day delivery for signing up to trial Amazon prime (I immediately unsubscribed after my item was dispatched). Will it definitely be here tomorrow? The only next day thing that has ever arrived for me on time was a wireless network card which came from Germany. Those ruthlessly efficient Germans.