aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Private Sector Housing Officer.

I get moaned at because bastard landlords are witholding desposits. I listen to 15 minute rants about how much of a wanker someones landlord is, and then tell "I can't do nowt. Take them to court" and then they whinge that they pay all this tax and get nothing for it. That's good. My job isn't funded by your tax though is it? Dick

• Upvote 1

how long can i keep yorkshire pudding batter in the fridge before it's no good?

It's probably safe to eat for a couple of days but you'd want to give it a whisk and another short rest in the fridge before using it so you get some air back in it. Best thing to do is use it the next morning for pancakes.

It's going to be cooked so a lot of the bacteria problems with storing food won't apply so really you're just wondering how long it'll take before the eggs and milk go off.

Club Africa? I haven't got that one! What kind of extra privileges does it give? Petroleum Club is a good one for getting lounge access and such like but you can't beat a bit of Gold member status. People say things like "good morning Mr Watt" when you get on a plane, it's saweet. I've got another 30 flights to take before i reach the dizzy height of Platinum but i reckon i'll get there before the end of February next year.

It looks like more of a networking club than anything else. Kind of rubbish, really. I won't be travelling as often as you, so I think Platinum Club status is pretty unattainable for me. You're like George Clooney in that film.