aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

I awoke today hoping that travelling to the West Country to see Cambridge United trounced 4-0 by Bath City in the freezing fucking cold was merely a nightmare. But nope it did actually happen!

So no complaining about how shit your team are, our recent form in all competitions is P5 W0 D1 L4 F7 A19

I expect the hapless, clueless manager to be handed his P45 on Monday morning!

Well we lost the game yesterday in the first nine minutes. At least the second half went some small way to reclaiming shreds of dignity.

Still a good day out regardless. Big thanks to Lucky Rathen on that front!

And I'd rather be at the game supporting my home team, and us getting humped periodically, than sat at home "supporting" a team that I'd never see play IRL that wins all the time.

I was hoping we'd really make a game of it yesterday. I think Broon got his tactics wrong in how he set the team up. When I saw the formation my first thought was how McNamee was going to cope with Izzaguire and Commons getting down the left. Would have been better playing 4-4-2 and having some extra support with a right midfielder.

Looks like we'll have to make do with the double this year. Dissapointing really.

Well, okay, I take your point that there is no "definitive" supporter.

I just get annoyed at people texting me about how great their team is and how shit mine is, when they don't go to the games or even listen on the radio for the teams they claim is theirs. Happy to rub it in my face when it suits them though. So yeah, perfectly fine to bait glory hunters in my opinion.

/sour grapes

I just get annoyed at people texting me about how great their team is and how shit mine is, when they don't go to the games or even listen on the radio for the teams they claim is theirs. Happy to rub it in my face when it suits them though. So yeah, perfectly fine to bait glory hunters in my opinion.

/sour grapes

I agree with this, if you can go to the games (have the cash, time & are in the right location) but you don't go then your opinion means fuck all to me.

/sour grapes

That behaviour is just cunty whether the person goes to the game or not though.

Fans of teams that consistently win should be good winners and realise how lucky they are and that it's not the same for fans of other teams.