aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

FYI young man - it's called "Lukin" which is in reference to Matt Lukin, bassist and founder member of Mudhoney and The Melvins.

One of only a handful of Pearl Jam songs I like. Good choice :up:

Your wee brar is fucking gay for Pearl Jam.

I'll be there on the seventh. Probably gonna snort down a few Weihenstephaners at the Moorings first, then pop along. It's like an Ab-music field trip.

I'll be there on the seventh. Probably gonna snort down a few Weihenstephaners at the Moorings first, then pop along. It's like an Ab-music field trip.

I'm in for the 7th as well.

Imagine the state of the stalking thread after it.........

1 week tomorrow!!!!

Hemmin, you heard our recordings yet?

[/derail]

I nipped my head into the thread but I can't get onto mySpace at work so will have a listen when I get home. I'm expecting them to be nothing short of brilliant. Where did you guys record anyways?

Did I see at Tom's last night that you guys are on the RHL single launch bill?

I nipped my head into the thread but I can't get onto mySpace at work so will have a listen when I get home. I'm expecting them to be nothing short of brilliant. Where did you guys record anyways?

Did I see at Tom's last night that you guys are on the RHL single launch bill?

Yeah, we're playing the RHL gig, should be fun. I like them very much.

Recorded the meat and potatoes in the back room of Moshulu, and then did the piano / vox at Iain's flat. One track is online just now, a second will follow tomorrow, and then All Night on Fri or Sat. Anyway, I'll quit the Deyrail now.

Yeah, we're playing the RHL gig, should be fun. I like them very much.

Recorded the meat and potatoes in the back room of Moshulu, and then did the piano / vox at Iain's flat. One track is online just now, a second will follow tomorrow, and then All Night on Fri or Sat. Anyway, I'll quit the Deyrail now.

Should be a good night that one then - will make sure I'm down for it.

Thanks for the deytail on the recording.......

Looking forward to hearing the one that is up tonight and those going up on Wednesdey, Fridey or Saturdey.

I do think it was a school-boy error on the part of Deyportees to upload their tracks only days after the $HUTTR$PD boys had taken Aberdeen by storm....... I don't know if your tracks will quite live up to the life-changing experience that the '$PD provided last week.

I guess being the second best band in Aberdeen behind the '$PD is nothing to be ashamed of though.........

He is that, so's my other wee een and my big een. They got all the "Pearl Jam Are Quality" receptors that my Ma had to give. To my knowledge none of them ever appreciated Terrorvision though so I win.

I'll be there on the 7th too, obviously. Will get Kirk to update with stagetimes etc. so you can all let your folks know. I suspect we might lie about it so all the other bands on the bill get to play to a captive $huerSpeed-Crazy audience before releasing the Doberman.