aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Which Shutterspeed member are you?

I think I'm a Lee Dey. Or maybe a Stefan! I CAn'T DeCiDE!

I have an extremely important assessment to complete for my PhDey, but you've somewhat compelled me to spend the last 40 minutes doing this instead.

Enjoy...

Which $huttr$pd member are you? Quiz at Quiztron

ps. Deyzer, I wish you wouldn't stand on your bass in all those pics on myspace. It makes me nervous :(

• Upvote 4

I have an extremely important assessment to complete for my PhDey, but you've somewhat compelled me to spend the last 40 minutes doing this instead.

Enjoy...

ps. Deyzer, I wish you wouldn't stand on your bass in all those pics on myspace. It makes me nervous :(

I am genuinely in love with you just now.

EDIT: Incidentally, I'm a Steven. Nyah.

Enjoy...

Amazing! I Deymand you as the compre for this show!

(also, delighted the single LeeDeys pun made it on there)

As if you guys weren't enough like the Beatles already!

I want to rep you. I want to rep you hard, until you scream. If we end up alone together, I am going to tie you to a radiator and rep you in the mouth.

Guest Gladstone
I want to rep you. I want to rep you hard, until you scream. If we end up alone together, I am going to tie you to a radiator and rep you in the mouth.

You've turned into such a funny cunt of late that I need to spread rep around before giving it to you again.

Incidentally - I took the quiz and am delighted to report that I'm a FUCKING DEYZER! YAS!