aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Which $huttr$pd member are you?

Lee Dey

Congratuleetions!! You are the first LeeDey of grunge and are widely respected as an ambassador for peace; you encourage others to cease bickering at the consequence of your own name being mocked again...and again.....and forever. You erupt with rage on occasion but it's totally endeyring. If you really like something you'll TOTALLY lol at it. Twice. Just go easy on those brownies, gotta watch that waistline, right?

full_494701767.jpg

Boost! Deyzer's my favourite!

I was a Steven:

Steven

You are Steven! You are the confident, outgoing spokesperson of the band. You nailed that audition when it mattered. Your talent extends to multiple instruments, but only if they are comfortable enough. You truly believe that grunge IS a way of life and are always ready to rock out onstage with your flowing ginger locks which are as long as the Lonseome Road in your timeless masterpiece. Sometimes the haterz get your back up and your fuse blows, but could they really stay mad at such an icon? Nyah.

I have an extremely important assessment to complete for my PhDey, but you've somewhat compelled me to spend the last 40 minutes doing this instead.

Enjoy...

Which $huttr$pd member are you? Quiz at Quiztron

ps. Deyzer, I wish you wouldn't stand on your bass in all those pics on myspace. It makes me nervous :(

I wish I could rep you. You are the wind beneath my wings. (After Benson)

im me!!!

But i flicked through em all really im intruiged at this line on stefan's "Although you are only in those magical early years of your career you have already invented your own tuning"

even though i played the guitar part for that song and i cant tune a guitar :s (Stefans closer thanme with his half-step downs)

im me!!!

But i flicked through em all really im intruiged at this line on stefan's "Although you are only in those magical early years of your career you have already invented your own tuning"

even though i played the guitar part for that song and i cant tune a guitar :s (Stefans closer thanme with his half-step downs)

Huh?

Are you saying there's an inaccuracy in my quiz? I hope not, it'll ruin my day. :(