aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

anyone heard the latest demo on myspace its more or less asound test :p but its quite good

Well, the first chord was certainly grunge. I'm not keen on the widdly solo-y bit though, it's so Toxic Distortion and you guys really don't need to bother competing with them as you're already the most know. I didn't really like the chuggy bit either, it worries me that you're heading down the post-hardcore route and I think the reason I liked you guys so much is that you're so totally unique. It picked up towards the end, I was disappointed by the lack of Benson though.

I know it's a rough demo and it'll doubtlessly improve exponentially, but with the quality I've come to expect from you over the past week, I think you guys are capable of better.

p.s. Did you discuss the release of the demo into the public domain with Euan first? I can't see him allowing anything but the finished article to be in circulation...

nyah its deying....itll be deyd within the dey methinks

I think you need to break up today then reform and call this gig on the 7th a reunion tour (Original Line-up!).

By this time next week folks will be nostalgic for a bit of Shutterspeed.

As a quiffed-up miserablist once sang -

"That joke isn't funny anymore"

Husker Du also had a song of a similar title. I'm led to believe Mould and Hart were big Speed fans during the making of Zen Arcade, but I don't think he's talking about the same Speed we're all talking about.