aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Yes. Sorry ShutterSpeed fans.

Bah, shame that. But I see your point. Once they get through the Garden Records, Foyer Sessions, Bedroom Unplugged, Mixed and Mastered and countless encores of Doberman you'd have to make it an all-deyer. And by the time Kadeyrwaul take to the stage, the drums won't be comfy anymore.

Stevie and Deyzer: when is Benson going to join the forum? Every time I look on the main page and see that he's not the newest member, a little part of me dies.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Do you chaps realise that poasting the same pun time after time (some variant of 'day/dey' is not funny? O look, here's something else with the word 'day' in it! Hirarious.

The only funny ones have been the new, different ones like LeeDeyng LeeDey.

EDIT: Quality not quantity, motherfuckers!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Deyportees have spoken

Much better! Whoever did that list of films with the word 'day/Dey' in them is fuckin rubbish, though.

Much better! Whoever did that list of films with the word 'day/Dey' in them is fuckin rubbish, though.

I'm sure they are deyvastated....

Do you chaps realise that poasting the same pun time after time (some variant of 'day/dey' is not funny? O look, here's something else with the word 'day' in it! Hirarious.

The only funny ones have been the new, different ones like LeeDeyng LeeDey.

EDIT: Quality not quantity, motherfuckers!

Jeeso, you aren't radeyating your usual level of enthusiasm! Someone crimp off a length in your Oatibix this morning?

shaki said:

I was late for work this morning. I laughed out loud a couple of times. My girlfriend asked me what I was doing and why I'd been so distant over the past couple of deys. I tried to explain it all. She didn't get it.

Is your love of Shutterspeed affecting your employment and your personal relationships? There should really be some sort of helpline. Call 0800 DOBERMAN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

same thing happened to me. Although when I explained what this was not only dey'd she not get it, she managed to convince me that I am a total cunt for even reading it let alone getting dey'nvolved.

How do these she dey'vils manged to get inside your heads and twist your thoughts?! I now hate myself.

Also my lecturer mentioned shutterspeed more than once today. If your lecturer is Andrew Jones as well then I know you in real life!

time to self-dey'struct!

I had Andrew Jones as a lecturer, a very chirpy guy, quite interesting. But don't be fooled, when he marks your work he becomes a right bastard! He didn't care for me referring to CNN editing John Cena's interview to make him look like a druggie in an essay about how reliable journalism is...