aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Guest Young Adolesent

friday; work

saturday; volunteer then work

sunday; guess what WORK

my weekend life has been that for the last 7 months!!

1. I feel bad for your woman if you don't take her on dates. Especially if you don't take her ice skating.

2. I did, but we broke up. This is a new dutty.

1. Me and my missus do lots of stuff together but I always think going on a date means it's a new fangled affair. Maybe I'm old fashioned.

2. Moving on like a boss

You should tell that to the new one.  I'm sure she'll find it a lot more interesting.

She knows me and my ex still share a bed. Spooning is just natural. She has had a friend who she'd share baths with and spoon and shit, totally platonic. Apart from the time they fucked. 

Last night's gig was really great. Well what I saw of it. Had to leave after The Shithawks. Today is a day for outkast until it's time to go ice skating.

Weekend turned out more exciting than I planned.

Friday- Finished work, came home played with the puppy, ate some steak then drunk a shitload of wine and played Fallout. Saturday - Finished work, came home played with the puppy, munched the all time classic mince and tatties and drank loads of beer and rum.

Sunday - Repaired the rabbit run, played with the puppy, swapped guitar pedals with AMD then had band practice and finished off proceedings with a nandos. Puppies, booze, bands and grilled chicken are ace-ic.

Edited by Flights

She knows me and my ex still share a bed. Spooning is just natural. She has had a friend who she'd share baths with and spoon and shit, totally platonic. Apart from the time they fucked. 

Last night's gig was really great. Well what I saw of it. Had to leave after The Shithawks. Today is a day for outkast until it's time to go ice skating.

Wait, you've broken up with the one you're living with and have another on the go now??

And to me, dates are for when you're deciding whether to make the person a boyfriend/girlfriend.  I've been told otherwise, but I definitely agree with Flights.