aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Friday: Heading out with some old Uni friends after work to catch up and have a few beers (and hopefully some food as I can't drink for shit these days).

Saturday: Maybe head to the bookies for a flutter on the fitba then have a wedding dance to go to in the evening at the Rox Hotel.

Sunday: Be hungover / play football terribly (as usual).

Guest Young Adolesent

Friday: Heading out with some old Uni friends after work to catch up and have a few beers (and hopefully some food as I can't drink for shit these days).

Saturday: Maybe head to the bookies for a flutter on the fitba then have a wedding dance to go to in the evening at the Rox Hotel.

Sunday: Be hungover / play football terribly (as usual).

i read all that then looked at your profile photo, just brilliant

Should definitely be coming to see some great bands at Downstairs. :p

Tonight : Me and Claire are going out for an Indian with my sister and her lad as he's going to Nigeria on Monday for a silly period of time.

Tomorrow: Work during the day then heading through to town for the second Plain Tiger night. Pretty pumped.

Sunday: Roast dinner with Mum n Dad then practicing setting up our tent for when we go to Mull.

If it's free I would. :p

Monday - San Diego baby! Yaaaaas!

Sweet Odin's Raven!

I don't know what's happening this weekend. I'll probably go to the pub tonight, probably go to the Plain Tiger gig tomorrow, probably sit on my arse on Sunday. Might do none of those things. I'm as excited as you all must be to find out.

Hopefully going to Wake The Deen this weekend. But it seems to be predominately 'scene' bands. Dividing The Silence, whatever Screamo Deano is up to these days and all that. A few bands I'd like to see though. Hopefully the mrs gets tickets.

Then I'm off for a week. Payday next week. I want to do something with the week off but I think I'm just going to be febreezing everything at every waking hour due to the inspection next thursday.

I found out yesterday that the Deeside Beer Festival in Potarch is happening on Saturday so I'll be going there since it was an ace day out last year. Anyone else likely to head along?

I don't know most of the bands that are playing Wake the Deen. Might go for it out of curiosity if the beer doesn't take too big a toll on me.

I'm on call again so there's no chance I'll be at the beer festival. Deeside Drinks are doing a whisky day out as well, starting at 6 deg North then going for a distillery tour before finishing at the beer festival. Sounds like a brutal and enjoyable day.  But I can't go.

Instead I'll probably go to the climbing wall on Saturday morning then watch Aberdeen vs Celtic in the afternoon and that will be my weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Friday - A night in, planning on fitting a 3 way switch to my Mustang, so I don't have to work with the switches any more.

Saturday - Gig with Seas, Starry at Malones Late Bar. It's the Blatant Flaws EP launch and Death Cats and Everythingwesayisfact are also playing.

Sunday - I think some food shopping will be in order, and I might clean the oven. Mental times! The evening will be spent with a takeaway and possibly a movie/The Sopranos.