aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Roll on hometime! I need a beer.

This weekend I have my car MOT which will no doubt result in my wallet taking a(nother) hefty hit after getting engaged this week.

This means I will also miss the Dons game tomorrow which is probably a blessing in disguise.

Anyone want my season ticket for the day? No, didn't think so.

• Upvote 1

Roll on hometime! I need a beer.

This weekend I have my car MOT which will no doubt result in my wallet taking a(nother) hefty hit after getting engaged this week.

This means I will also miss the Dons game tomorrow which is probably a blessing in disguise.

Anyone want my season ticket for the day? No, didn't think so.

Congrats on the engagement.

Went to Tunnels on Friday night. One of the best gigs I've seen in a long time. Brilliant. Mosh to clean guitar and 2 man pyramids? Gorgeous. Spent too much money.

Had a pretty ace band practice on Saturday then went to a house party where, if you have me on fb/instagram, you'll see what I was drinking. But for those who aren't cool enough. Here's how drunk I was. I was curious as to what this tasted like, and I found out. Multiple times:

208588_10151322685768155_368888132_n.jpg

Then the girl who's house it was had like, electro pad things for muscle rehab. I wasted no time in putting it full blast on my nuts. It felt nice until it didn't. 

Slept until 6 yesterday. Ate food and went back to sleep.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's early but I'm looking fwd to the wknd already. Have had a stressfull few days at work and got a bunch of annoying stuff going on at home (shitty landlord, mice infestation, stray cat problem in back yard, blah blah) so looking forward to letting loose a bit this wknd. Luckily there are some ACE-IC stuff going on.

Fri: our dog is featured in an art show so we're going to quaff free champagne at that (back story is: we were walking our dog and a guy came up to us and asked if he could photograph her for a project, said we'd get free prints and stuff so we said 'sure'. Not sure what to expect - haven't seen the photos and he said some heavy photoshoppery would be involved.)

Sat: The red bull mini drome is in my neighborhood!!! It looks nuts. 

Sat: Going to an Electro-swing party. I've heard some mixes and like the idea of it but never experienced it. I hear people take it pretty seriously and get dressed up in 20s/30s garb and do proper swing dancing. It'll be an experience for sure.

Sun: wanking

So yeah, can't wait

I'm curious as to what made you start drinking again? You were a 100% Mr. I hate booze not long ago. Was it all just an act? Put on to keep your ex-girlfriend happy? I'm betting she couldn't take your top drunk bantz and asked you to stop. She was so desperate she was willing to give up her main present if you did it.

• Upvote 3

I'm curious as to what made you start drinking again? You were a 100% Mr. I hate booze not long ago. Was it all just an act? Put on to keep your ex-girlfriend happy? I'm betting she couldn't take your top drunk bantz and asked you to stop. She was so desperate she was willing to give up her main present if you did it.

Nahh. Was in a bad place in my life and if I drank I would have been a sad/angry drunk. Never ended well. Decided to give up. Better place now, so when I'm drink I'm a fag-water guzzling, nutsack-electrocuting, pussy-smashing fun loving drunk. I still stand by what I said in regards to drink culture etc. But now I'm nae going to do something stupid when I drink. And it's nothing to do with the ex. In fact, we're still pals, and after we broke up we've been out together a couple of times on the piss.

• Downvote 4