aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Been standard route back from the hockey recently. Into Sunset Boulevard, then sometimes to Fittie Bar, then to Crown & Anchor then Moorings.

Plus, Val saw me in the Bon Accord the other day and gave me hell for not being in last Saturday. So I better turn up cos I don't want to piss of Val.

Tonight: LADZ nite out!!!! (by which I mean 5 of us getting a heedy off 3 craft beers each, talking about said beers far too enthusiastically for an hour before yawning a lot and going home before the trains start running less frequently)

Tomorrow: A Birthday party

Sunday: Taking my dog to a puppy play class. It promises to be the cutest fucking thing i'll ever see in my life.

Tonight - Beers in city centre with girlfriend, and a German and an American.

Saturday - No plans. No money.

Sunday - SPECIAL BONUS DAY. Long weekend. Staying up til 4am to watch the mutha'fucking ROYAL RUMBLE!

FYq7M.gif

Shit is that this weekend?! Hmmm going to need to figure out a way to watch that and make work on monday.

I know Polish Sky is probably different to ours, but do you know if its only on payperview?

Tonight- Chipper and watching the Walking Dead. May indulge in a few beers.

Saturday - Working till 5 then we're playing at Captain Tom's showcase. Likely head out afterwards and have a few celebration beers.

Sunday - Wake up feeling the effects of celebration beers, spirits and shots then head back to the 'shire for a proper Sunday dinner at my Grans.

This weekend has got some potential.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't wait to see another football masterclass from the Dons tonight, may go for (need) a beer before/after.

Tomorrow continues the beer and football theme with a few of the LADS coming round to drink my first batch of homebrew, hopefully no-one is sick or goes blind.

The trifecta will be completed on Sunday by playing football and going for a post game pint.

Tonight, stay indoors and watch some tv. Got the latest episode of the Americans to watch and I want to start House of Cards too. 

Tomorrow. I don't really know. I would have liked to do something outdoorsy during the day but the weather is supposedly going to be a bit shit. Might go out for some drinks at night and see if I get in the mood to do a bit of dancing. 

Sunday, no idea. No six nations and not really any good football. Shite.

Ok Now I'm just about to head out for 1 beer, lets see how THAT changes the above plans.

Yesterday was spent offshore on the DWG platform in the Caspian Sea

Today was spent mostly on a boat (motherfucker!) coming back from said rig and then sat in a hotel in Baku waiting to go to next rig.

Tomorrow will be more waiting to go to the next one. Maybe with some Baku office joy to write a report on the findings on the first 2 rigs.

At least I'll be home for next weekend (my birthday is next Saturday so this works out pretty well :up: )