aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

I was right at the front getting my head kicked in by crowd surfers as usual, including someone evil enough to be wearing boots. Got the mic loads of times and the guitarists plectrum (which I actually prefer to the ones I already have!) so can't complain though. Well maybe aside from the emo kids during skeletonwitch. Why would you want to stand right at the front to stand still and look bored at a gig? Glad they buggered off for The Black Dahlia Murder though.

Tonight: go home and cook scallops, black pudding and bacon for tea and drink champagne.

Saturday: do my taxes and take the dog for a walk. Also go into work and show a wedding couple round. then drink some beer and watch a film/tv.

Sunday: take the dog for a walk. maybe play xbox and some guitar. probably finish tax stuff.

Friday: Heading to a friend's place shortly and she's going to cook me dinner, which is nice. Although maybe not, I have my suspicions her cooking may be a bit dodgy. Going with a group of friends to the cinema to see The Artist later on.

Saturday: I'll watch the Man U - Liverpool game for sure, no other plans, going to be a fairly quiet day I think. No big night out anyway.

Sunday: Again nothing planned, maybe lunch with some friends.

Friday: Search Dunecht for that elusive village hall and watch a ceilidh band we're looking at for our wedding

Saturday: Parkrun, maybe go watch the football or go for lunch somewhere

Sunday: Weekly shop, ironing, top gear.

All through the bitter clarity of sobriety as I'm on call.

Friday - Chill the fuck out with a beer. 5 14hour days at work in a row have left me pretty much braindead and in need of some sofa time. Gonna check out a new bar that's opened up nearby if I can peel myself away from the TV.

Saturday - Will find out later today if I've got to come into work again. If yes I'll try finish at a decent time, get a haircut, do some shopping and just generally cruise around. Need to get rid of that feeling of all I've seen in the past 2 weeks is my desk and my bed. Going out on sat night for sure. Gonna try some fancy bars in an upmarket area rather than my usual dive bars. It's good to change things up every now and again.

Sunday - Watch football, do some housework, get bored of having the flat to myself whilst my girlfriend is at her parents'

We usually do the food shop on Saturday lunchtimes. I convinced the missus that we get the shopping done tonight so we can spend the weekend together without any major interruptions. Suckaaaah. It's so I can watch United fuck over the bin dippers tomorrow lunch time.

Weekend. Pwned.

Tonight I'm going to drink beer and watch the new episodes of 30 Rock. Sunday, I will make teenagers cry on FIFA when I tear apart their poncey Barca with fucking Wigan. Come at me bro.

I'm in fucking Poland just now (Warsaw to be exact) and I'll be here until Tuesday. Whoever invented business trips that continue through the weekend needs to fuck right off. To add insult to injury its -12c just now. A long shot but does anyone have any tips for what mean do in Warsaw this weekend?

EDIT: I can only find one English-speaking channel on the hotel TV so please, for god's sake please save me from 'Valentines Day' starring Ashton Kutcher.

I'm in fucking Poland just now (Warsaw to be exact) and I'll be here until Tuesday. Whoever invented business trips that continue through the weekend needs to fuck right off. To add insult to injury its -12c just now. A long shot but does anyone have any tips for what mean do in Warsaw this weekend?

EDIT: I can only find one English-speaking channel on the hotel TV so please, for god's sake please save me from 'Valentines Day' starring Ashton Kutcher.

Cloud, now's your chance! after all these years!

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g274856-Activities-Warsaw_Mazovia_Province_Central_Poland.html