aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Friday: probably nothing.

Saturday: Wash car, fit new bulb into headlight, maybe go look at some furniture somewhere.

Sunday: The crushing pit of despair that is perparation for the working week to come. Or ironing as it's commonly known.

Living the life!

Friday: Out for a nice meal with good people, probably followed by dancing.

Saturday: Bed, some episodes of Community, hopefully seeing Tony Law do sterling comedy at the Blue Lamp in the evening.

Sunday: Work all day followed by last minute paranoid freak-outs about assessment on Monday.

Tonight - fuck all, probably filled with Halo, FM and gringo.

Saturday - Clean the flat up, its a fucking midden at the moment, then probably Halo, FM and gringo and probably the hockey ball down at the beach.

Sunday - All day band day, afternoon at mine, evening toms, ill most likely be on here later to make sure your all kept uptodate with our band jokes.

• Upvote 2

Tonight - fuck all, probably filled with Halo, FM and gringo.

Saturday - Clean the flat up, its a fucking midden at the moment, then probably Halo, FM and gringo and probably the hockey ball down at the beach.

Sunday - Making a superb lunch for my band because we're having an all day band day, afternoon at mine, evening toms, ill most likely make a buffet or something.

Fixed4U

• Upvote 1

Tonight: out for tea then off to The Moorings to see Shaki's new band The Peepers.

Saturday: going to view flats in the morning, then playing rugby against Gordonians. I'll probably just stay in and bosh a bottle of wine in the evening.

Sunday: walking if the weather is fine then probably continue trying to find somewhere to live. I'm sure some more wine will be involved in the evening.

#whocares? #coolweekendbro'

I think I'd rather have Johnny''s weekend than Chris'.

Don't blame you!

More seriously I will try and do some fun things over the weekend, just haven't planned them yet as I've been suffering from a cold. If it clears I'll do some outside fun things and if not it'll probably be xbox related fun things.

tonight: working late

tomorrow: working early

tomorrow night: Housewarming/leaving party at my place. (our new place + a friend is leaving = double party) Loads of folk coming, can't wait. Have been too busy to organise any of it so have left it all to my girlfriend. She loves that kinda stuff so all i have to do is come home from work with booze. She's even set up a homemade photo-booth with props like wigs and funny glasses, she's gone mad on the organising.

Sunday: mega-soccerball watching + NFL

tonight: working late

tomorrow: working early

tomorrow night: Housewarming/leaving party at my place. (our new place + a friend is leaving = double party) Loads of folk coming, can't wait. Have been too busy to organise any of it so have left it all to my girlfriend. She loves that kinda stuff so all i have to do is come home from work with booze. She's even set up a homemade photo-booth with props like wigs and funny glasses, she's gone mad on the organising.

Sunday: mega-soccerball watching + NFL

Ballotelli hat (as part of the wigs)?