aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Big hearty rum and cokes from quite an early point in the evening. After all the wine and beer was finished. Just spoke to a friend who was out last night . Apparently we went into the club about 1 and I disappeared after about 25 mins but my phone tells me my walk home was probably between 4 and 5 ish. So that's at least a couple of hours I was probably wandering around / dancing on my own / failing to chat up girls.

Now another friend has got in touch telling me to get to the pub to watch the football. Don't think I can. It's too much. Someone bring me irn bru.

• Upvote 1

Friday: Recording a song for Not a Teepee ( http://notateepee.bandcamp.com/ ) then a couple of glasses of wine.

Saturday: Tidying the practice space, finish recording. More wine! The missus and I are also going to try out Rishi's on George st. Well, getting a takeaway from there.

Sunday: Lie in, mix the first song for the Seas, Starry rekkid. Possible soccer watching.

Friday: Recording a song for Not a Teepee ( http://notateepee.bandcamp.com/ ) then a couple of glasses of wine.

Saturday: Tidying the practice space, finish recording. More wine! The missus and I are also going to try out Rishi's on George st. Well, getting a takeaway from there.

Sunday: Lie in, mix the first song for the Seas, Starry rekkid. Possible soccer watching.

Let me know how Rishi's is. Me and my mither fancy going.

Last night was spent watching Eraserhead and 30 Rock alone whilst drinking rum.

Today: a search for a decent pair of boots after having to duct tape my old pair on Wednesday, then Paul Foot at the Blue Lamp tonight.

Tomorrow: Work 9-5.30 followed by finishing work for class.