aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Tonight - wine tasting

Tomorrow - Night rally driving course

Sunday - Nothing that i've been told of yet.

Wine tasting was fun, a bit rushed and too much of a hard sell at the end of the night.

Rally driving was great fun when in the car, when waiting around it was cold and boring, but throwing a 350bhp Subaru Impretza around tight corners was a real buzz.

Friday: I had an exam in the morning and work at night.

Saturday: I was working during the day and had a friend's birthday meal at night.

Today: Revising for an exam on Tuesday.

And visiting the Sainsbury's in Rosemount! The stalking thread seems to be long dead so can't claim that one.

I've got nothing to do. Had the quietest weekend at work ever, almost felt like stealing money from the company I did so little. Our boss told us to close over 6 hours early. Really wanted to do something this weekend but everyone else is revising for exams and due to having them last month we don't have any until the end of June.

And visiting the Sainsbury's in Rosemount! The stalking thread seems to be long dead so can't claim that one.

I've got nothing to do. Had the quietest weekend at work ever, almost felt like stealing money from the company I did so little. Our boss told us to close over 6 hours early. Really wanted to do something this weekend but everyone else is revising for exams and due to having them last month we don't have any until the end of June.

Haha yeah I saw you walking down the road, I was in the car making too much noise on the way back home :laughing:

oooh i have an exam tuesday too! whats yours in?

Oil & Gas Engineering A (4th year). Looking forward to it being out of the way!