aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

I was out for dinner with friends at a good tapas restaurant, then out for a few drinks and a little bit of dancing afterwards.

There's a temporary ice rink in the main square just now and some friends want me to go today but I hate ice skating so I'm going to do my best to avoid it.

Clasico tonight then there's some DJ's playing at a club my friend wants to see so I'll probably be going to that and most likely get home very late in quite a state.

Today I had to work until 10pm, which was a dick, however I did stop for a donner kebab on the way home to console myself. tomorrow I've got the day off and the house to myself. I should probably make a start on the Xmas shopping, however I have a feeling I'll be spending the day playing XBox in my underwear.

Nah, shit boring for me. Go for a run in the morning and hope my ankle holds up - thank you, hammer-thrower - go a run again on Sunday if it does. Probably go into the studio and practice some stuff ahead of Tuesday's sesh with the band. Continue watching 'Oz' and generally fuck about like a cunt.