aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Friday: Shat myself constantly due to nerves.

Saturday morning: an exact replica of Friday

Saturday afternoon: got engaged.

Saturday night: drunk

Sunday: drunk

All in all, nae too bad.

Congrats! :) 

My weekend was much as i stated, with lots of puppy action and shedding a wee tear to Fergies last ever home game, oh and a band practise of riffs. 

Wait, you've broken up with the one you're living with and have another on the go now??

And to me, dates are for when you're deciding whether to make the person a boyfriend/girlfriend.  I've been told otherwise, but I definitely agree with Flights.

Your quoting of Jake B. Assist has made me sad.

I am also in agreement with Flights and yourself.

Haha were you hoping she had blocked him?

I dunno, a date is just a name for a night out with a girl isnt it? My mate still says he is taking the missus out on a date, they have been together for 5 years now. We just use it as a short way of saying your taking a burd out hoping to get some action. 

She knows me and my ex still share a bed. Spooning is just natural. She has had a friend who she'd share baths with and spoon and shit, totally platonic. Apart from the time they fucked. 

I can only imagine my Claire's reaction if I told her I had a female pal who I share baths with...

Also the fact that they then slept together pretty much says the situation of bath sharing and spooning wasn't totally platonic at all.

Such a strange situation man. "I wonder how my girlfriends bath with (insert lads name her) is going?"

Late night texting would be hella weird too.

Girl - "Hey what you been up to?"

Jakebassist - "just shared a bath with my ex, now spooning her in bed, you?"

I just can't get my head around this whole situation dude.

Playing poker tonight with a few mates. I'll lose because I always do but hopefully I can stay in long enough to get a bit of enjoyment out of it.

Tomorrow lunch time I'm going to the x-games to see a bit of Skateboarding and BMX. Then tomorrow night is "Night of the museums" here in this part of Poland. All the main museums stay open to 1am and are free to get into. So I plan on visiting a couple I've been to before but would like to see again.

No plans for Sunday, could depend on the weather which so far has been mostly shite this week.

I don't know where to start about how fucked up this is.

Due to my early starts I've started showering just before bed. And to stop myself getting sweaty there's been the odd naked night.

This weekend will be quiet. I've nae money. I think I might get paid on Monday, if so I'm going out on Tuesday. But Tuesday isn't in the weekend.

Carry on.

I rarely have anything to contribute to this thread. It is nice to have plans.

Tonight!
We've already watched a StewLee DVD and plan on beginning the Arrested Development marathon ahead of the new series going online next week. 53 episodes in 7 days. Eas-ay.

Saturday

Will head through to Glasgow at some point for Stag & Dagger. The line-up isn't as inspiring as previous years, but I'm pretty desperate to see Mac Demarco, so will catch some bands on throughout the day to get my money's worth.

Sunday

Catching an early train up to Dundee to meet a friend and check out the degree show there. Will probably spend several hours in a nice pub after we've looked at some art. Then back to Edinburgh for some more Arrested Development.

Had a filthy home poker game in Mo-town last night, helped by getting the deuce-seven side game on the go (no winners, shockingly). Today I'm doing bugger all and going nowhere (sorry Jimmer) because I'm doing the Baker Hughes tomorrow. If I survive that, I'll have a cold beer, go home and watch the Dunfermline Houdini attempt on BBC Alba. It might be football commentary in Gaelic, but it still makes more sense than Craig Burley ever does...

• Upvote 2

My weekend starts in a few hours. Going to a conference in San Francisco for work (i've only got to go to one meeting and a few talks so it's basically a free trip), then I fly directly to Toronto for a long weekend.

I've only got a half day and a night in SF so gotta be economical with what I see/do. I'm gonna see the bridge and the windey road, get a burrito and have a drink in a dope looking tiki bar where they pump in fake rain and play thunder over the speakers for a few minutes every hour and there's a pool in the middle of the place with a boat that doubles as a stage for the house band. Sounds nuts.

628x471.jpg

• Upvote 4