aberdeen-music

Scotland's World Cup Qualifying Campaign

Shaki

Kenny Miller has got the first touch akin to throwing a rugby ball onto a bouncy castle. He couldn't keep the ball at his feet if the ball was a magnet and he was Robocop. You'd get better results from Darius Vassell. It's just too bad he's not Scottish, eh? So, hands off. He's ours, and he'll rightfully get a call up if every English professional and semi professional striker, winger and midfielder who occasionally likes a go up front retires from international football. He'll be on the bench though, and not on the "we'll bring you on in the 75th minute" bench. No. The Theo Walcott World Cup 2006 bench.

• Upvote 1

is johnny mac depressed? I don't think I have seen a positive post from him in about 5 years!

Football does that to a man.

I'm just going to go and support Buckie Thistle, although they've started the season shite too.

No, it's all downhill. Depression is in full flow.

I'll be turning into Alkaline if I don't watch out.

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Christ, hope someone cuts off Kevin Kyle's William Hill account. He was interviewed in the paper the other day saying the reason for some of his bad performances when he was playing down in England on loan, was that he was up all night gambling on his laptop. Comforting.

As much as I think Weir's past it, this is probably a good move by Burley...

With Caldwell suspended, we only have McManus, Berra, S.Caldwell who are all currently injured and the relatively untried Barr as the other center halves.

Weir only gets called up if he's definitely playing. So it's just a case of which crock will be next to him...

Happy enough with the Kyle callup as he'll be an 'impact sub'; someone to call upon when there's 20mins left against a tired defence. He's in great form and full of confidence. Maybe he'll put a tenner on himself to score the winner v. Holland?

Midfield is a wee bit light; I hope we don't get any suspensions or injuries in the Macedonia game.

Guest Motleyal

We're fucked. the sooner macedonia put us out of our misery the better. Burley will get sacked and we can hopefully get someone in to organise the team a bit better.

Alex Mcleish and Walter Smith almost made a silk purse out of a pigs cock so someone else should manage.

I'd go for george graham or get walter smith back in if he moves upstairs at ibrox next season.

We're fucked. the sooner macedonia put us out of our misery the better. Burley will get sacked and we can hopefully get someone in to organise the team a bit better.

Alex Mcleish and Walter Smith almost made a silk purse out of a pigs cock so someone else should manage.

I'd go for george graham or get walter smith back in if he moves upstairs at ibrox next season.

I'm actually hoping that Everton's poor start to the season continues, they decide to change managers, and Mr. Moyes comes good on his "I'd like to manage Scotland someday" claims. Probably too good to come true.

Back to the days of 5-4-1 at home v. Belarus...

Goody :up:

Any predictions for the weekend's game?

Finding it hard to be optimistic after the last performance but on the brightside there won't be a Caldwell playing. Hoping Burley isn't predictable with his line up, would like to see McFadden through the middle and Maloney has had a good start to the season for Celtic so he should be in the first 11.

Dare say we'll get Miller up front on his own though and Commons on the wing.