aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Pre season tours of the states. The commentators go nuts seeing proper footie (one guy just creamed his pants at sporting lisbon's equaliser against spurs: 'wow he bent it into the upper v') and some of the community stuff the teams do is great, particularly man city. There are a few videos on their website at the mo of them doing training with kids and even donating a rooftop pitch to a school in Spanish Harlem. I know it's all about marketing but it's still nice to see.

And the crowd drink beer and treat the games like a frat boy keg party.

Couldn't be arsed cooking tonight so decided to treat myself to a Domino's. The expense usually stops me from ordering pizza but I was dead keen tonight. Phoned up and ordered a large pepperoni and green peppers and was then informed I can have ANOTHER PIZZA FOR RUDDY FREE!!

2 large pizzas on their way, I reckon I'll annihilate them both.

Couldn't be arsed cooking tonight so decided to treat myself to a Domino's. The expense usually stops me from ordering pizza but I was dead keen tonight. Phoned up and ordered a large pepperoni and green peppers and was then informed I can have ANOTHER PIZZA FOR RUDDY FREE!!

2 large pizzas on their way, I reckon I'll annihilate them both.

How have you missed the 18-month long Dominos 2 for Tuesday promotion? o_O

Bought new jeans yesterday, plumping for the usual 34" waist, however had to take them back today to exchange for 32" waist, monotonous diet that has been happening since beginning of year is working.

Downside is that several pairs of perfectly good trousers are getting too big and will have to be replaced. Now for teh dilemma - do I punt old too large stuff to charity shop or keep in case of weight gain....

He also says he's gay, but looks like a child at Christmas when he gets to have a right good fondle of a womans rack, for the sake of fashion. He's a filthy man and shouldn't be trusted by anyone.

I've met plenty of gay men who think boobs are great. I suspect that this love is hardwired into all men, no matter what sexual preference.

Downside is that several pairs of perfectly good trousers are getting too big and will have to be replaced. Now for teh dilemma - do I punt old too large stuff to charity shop or keep in case of weight gain....

Punt them. If you're lucky enough to know people who enjoy getting up early on a Sunday to go to Thainstone, you might even get a couple of quid a pair. That's where all of mine are headed, anyway.....

Guest Bob Knob
You bastard, they are endangered don't you know? Only the Siberian tiger is of more concern.

I'm sure someone on this site will be along with a list of facts to prove you wrong :laughing:

Guest Gladstone
He also says he's gay, but looks like a child at Christmas when he gets to have a right good fondle of a womans rack, for the sake of fashion. He's a filthy man and shouldn't be trusted by anyone.

I'm with you. Gok Wan is not gay.

He's the most cunning straight man in the world.

He loves a good fondle.

1p CD's on Amazon, brilliant for filling holes in the collection that you keep forgetting too. On a similar note, dirt cheap Game Boy games on Ebay, just rediscovered my Game Boy Colour and have been busy picking up games for it, will come in handy for many a long trip back from Glasgow after a defeat this season.....

Was there not some 'gay' interviewer a while back that copped a feel off a well known actress outside some function a while back? As you can tell my memory of the detail is sketchy - but it adds to the theory that some 'gay' guys are just cunning sex pests....

Was that not on Scarlett Johansson?

Some guy on top of the St Nicks centre was jumping off the platforms into forward rolls and shit, and also vaulting through the bannisters, all whilst I was eating my sandwich. Then as I tipped my head bag and took a swig of Fanta, out of the corner of my eye, I saw him climbing up the fucking lampost. He was right at the top!

What the fuck was this kid doing?

The rollerbladers were making fun of him, which was a little strange to see. It was the equivelant of the mime and the juggler having a fight over who had the most artistic merit.

My summer work placement. At work I have had excellent craic with the folk I work with, met Meg Ryan (she was here with the producers of the film 'Precious' who are members here), and for the last two hours of most shifts I can sit online/read a book because it's so quiet. In my spare time I have kayaked across a lake and climbed a mountain, done both these things seperately, enjoyed 'dollar draft' nights (that's a pint of beer for 70p!!), tried several new beers, seen more movies in a month and a half than I did last year and had a party in the middle of the woods.

I have yet, however, to see a bear or a moose which is a little annoying.