aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Saw Robin Ince posting on his Facebook about doing a book signing in Ilford. I made some throw-away comment about how he should come up and do one in the Waterstone's I work in as it'd liven things up a bit. He then sent me a message to say he's got a day off whilst in Scotland in September if we wanted a free show and signing. What a guy. I don't think we have much room for him though, I didn't think he'd actually take it seriously...

The Internet 1 - 0 Actually Talking To People

Ace-ic.

Saw Robin Ince posting on his Facebook about doing a book signing in Ilford. I made some throw-away comment about how he should come up and do one in the Waterstone's I work in as it'd liven things up a bit. He then sent me a message to say he's got a day off whilst in Scotland in September if we wanted a free show and signing. What a guy. I don't think we have much room for him though, I didn't think he'd actually take it seriously...

The Internet 1 - 0 Actually Talking To People

Ace-ic.

Some ned sat on the bench on Union St outside Soul bar randomly wolf whistling some lass walking past and getting completely ignored. I didn't think even stereotypical builders did that anymore.

They do, and more than one woman I've discussed this with says they take it as a compliment and feel aggrieved if the builders don't whistle at them.