aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I've never been to New York but I'd love to visit. Not sure if it's the kind of place I'd choose to live. Cities that big are kind of daunting. It would definitely be exciting with how many possibilities you'd have every day though.

Definitely go down to B'more and score some WMD in the pit though.

I've never been to New York but I'd love to visit. Not sure if it's the kind of place I'd choose to live. Cities that big are kind of daunting. It would definitely be exciting with how many possibilities you'd have every day though.

Definitely go down to B'more and score some WMD in the pit though.

I'm there now.

GOT THOSE RED TOPS, THIS SHIT IS THE BOMB

I agree totally with that. It's somewhere I'd quite like to live for a wee while while I'm (relatively) young, though. Wouldn't want to 'settle down' in any large city.

He'll be getting silly money for going to Africa though I'd wager...

depends what you class as silly. its not really that much more than working in the north sea, its equatorial guinea so not like anywhere really treacherous. its gets silly if i work christmas and new year though....which it looks like i will be! curses....:)

I'd be pretty gutted if I had to go to a really interesting country like that but couldn't see any of it and instead had to sit on an oil rig.

i have seen enough to be honest, seen the capital for about a week then saw another town to the south before i sailed offshore. a real eye opener, no running water or electric in the second place, just bairns playing and wives washing in the fresh water stream that ran through the town. one kid was playing wi two sticks lashed together and a make shift wheel for about half an hour, chuffed as fuck too.

makes you think really, another example of a country cursed by the 'paradox of plenty'.

being able to stream music/movies/photos from my shiny new nas thingy anywhere in my flat and onto my phone. i can even access it remotely and stream to my phone through an android app. it's the future now!

Sweet! Which box did you buy? I've been meaning to set something similar up for ages...

Sweet! Which box did you buy? I've been meaning to set something similar up for ages...

synology DS4LLJ

i bought it mainly for RAID protection but it's pretty nifty. it's taking forever to put all my photos on it though. if we ever sell the flat i'm going to try and get wireless speakers so you can play music throughout the flat off it, remote controlled by your phone. :)

The Christmas special of The Office. I think that this is the only TV show that makes me feel what I think is human feeling. I am always rooting for Jim and Pam, plus the whole snowball fight with Jim and Dwight was amazing. Not as good as Darryl telling the Nard-Dog he would blow his mind if he was a girl earlier on this series, I was buckled for about 10 minutes after that.