aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Ace-ic...getting free CDs and a cup of coffee from Free Tibet,

Kind of pales into insignificance when you compare it to what you gave me, namely one of the rarest Skullflower releases and one I thought I'd never have in my collection. I can't thank you enough Alan, and still find it hard believe you found it in a charity shop :up:

The Miz is new WWE champion! Now that's awesome!

I remember him from some terrible program which was like X-Factor but for wrestling. I just looked this up. Kane is the Heavyweight Champion!!! He was my fave but now he appears to just be some bald guy with massive tits. Anyway, I am far happier about my day now that I know Kane is the Heavyweight Champion.

Does Al snow still wrestle. He was ace because he carried a mannequin head everywhere that said "HEAD" on it.

I remember him from some terrible program which was like X-Factor but for wrestling. I just looked this up. Kane is the Heavyweight Champion!!! He was my fave but now he appears to just be some bald guy with massive tits. Anyway, I am far happier about my day now that I know Kane is the Heavyweight Champion.

Does Al snow still wrestle. He was ace because he carried a mannequin head everywhere that said "HEAD" on it.

That was "Tough Enough". It's on the way back actually.

WWE Tough Enough - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Coincidentally, Al Snow was actually a trainer on Tough Enough and he helped train The Miz. He got canned from WWE a few years back and he's been working the independent circuit since, with occasional stops in TNA.

Yeah, Kane is just a bald guy with big tits these days.

Guest idol_wild

I generally don't post much in this thread, largely because I'm a miserable cynical bastard.

However, today I received word of a payrise and it's being backdated from June.

That's pretty fucking Ace-ic.

Guest idol_wild
Backdated money, for whatever reason, is always marvelous. I was being paid 40p per hour less than I was supposed to be for about 8 months, which I didn't pick up on. Then I asked what was going on. The agency admitted their mistake and backdated it. I bought a Hi-Fi. Ta-dow!

This is essentially what has happened to me. Though it's one pound per hour that I am due to be backdated from June.

I smell a new guitar amplifier. I have waited years.

This is essentially what has happened to me. Though it's one pound per hour that I am due to be backdated from June.

I smell a new guitar amplifier. I have waited years.

My only beef with it was getting taxed disproportionately. I lost alot of it to the Taxman since it was given to me in one installment. Still enough to shell out on some fab gear though.