aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

On the 606 forums, one Dundee fan tries to explain that it doesn't matter than they have fallen off the top of the First Division because "all Arabs have small penises".

"I would be able to slap you about with my pecker so fast you would think you were surrounded" comes the reply.

I do love the 606 boards.

Getting a phonecall to tell me that the flat I viewed, and fell in love with, in Febuary is now being put on hold for me until May and I can sign for the lease on Wed! I'm so excited, that and because I work full time I don't need mummy to sign any document to say that as I'm a scummy student, if I don't pay my rent she will. Double yay, a gorgeous flat AND being seen as a responsible person too :)

Can't wait until May now

It changes all the time, but at the moment... Murder Ballads probably. Partial to a bit of Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!! though.

How about you?

I don't have them all, I only have The Good Son, Murder Ballads, Lyre Of Orpheus / Abbatoir Blues and Dig Lazarus Dig. Of that lot my favourite is probably Abbatoir Blues.

The Hummingbird Bakery. It was delicious, even if I felt like a massive tourist (which I was).

The Natural History Museum. Fossils are fucking awesome.

Having a really, really good job interview. Find out for definite tomorrow, but it went really well.

Kalms. I hate flying but yesterday I managed not to completely freak out and start swearing even on the final descent into Aberdeen when the tin can started getting blown all over the shop by the wind.

Kalms. I hate flying but yesterday I managed not to completely freak out and start swearing even on the final descent into Aberdeen when the tin can started getting blown all over the shop by the wind.

Ugh, I hate that. Last time I flew in from Amsterdam it was choppy as hell.

My last ace-ic calm flying experience was long haul from San Francisco where I'd had a friend run past the medical repository for herbal brownie drug cakes. Strictly medicinal use for nerves, I assure you. Seems like it cut 4 hours off the flight time, as well. 8-)

Ugh, I hate that. Last time I flew in from Amsterdam it was choppy as hell.

I had the worst landing I've ever experienced in Bratislava last week. Shaky as hell on the descent then when it finally touched down it felt like the plane suddenly tried to veer to the left before the pilot caught it. Then when we emerged onto the top of the steps the wind just about blew us off them, so that'll be why the landing sucked so much.

Oh yeah. For some reason I seem to have it in my head that if we crashed in water, the fuselage would sink and if I survived the impact I would drown trying to escape. Or get eaten by sharks. Whereas I delude myself that if crashed over land the pilot would bravely fight the controls and manage to land safely in a field where we'd all go down that big slide thing and then have a nice cup of tea and have a laugh about it.