aberdeen-music

Mmmmmm Om Nom Nom Nom

DJ Jo-D

Great website for sauce lovers....from the globe

Chili Sauce - buy hot chili sauce on line

Just ordered ...

Jim Beam Kentucky Bourbon Original Barbeque Sauce - Jim Beam Kentucky Bourbon Barbeque Sauce. Made with Jim Beam Kentucky Bourbon, this sauce is one you ll come back for Spic... 4.65

Jack Daniel s Mild BBQ Sauce 100 Proof - Lynchburg Tennessee Whiskey Barbecue Sauce This BBQ sauce will make your mouth tingle with taste. This family recipe was c... 4.95

Ass Kickin Cajun Hot Sauce - Kick Yo Ass Hot This Ass Kickin sauce kicks the traditional cajun style hot sauce up a notch with a unique blend of habane...

To add to my Dad's birthday present...

Pirates Blend Caribbean Hot Sauce - Pirates Blend Caribbean Condiment This is the original Costa Rican table sauce. This outstanding, multi purpose sauce will... 4.95

• Upvote 1

I'm going to have a go at this Blueberry Cheesecake tonight.

I saw it on some baking program on Saturday morning presented by this annoying Irish woman who seems to believe that all women should be in the kitchen baking for their husbands and is doing her best to set feminism back 40 years.

rach.jpg

Baked cheesecake with blueberries

607040_L2.jpg

1. Preheat the oven to 180/gas 4. Butter the sides and base of a 24cm cake tin.

2. Place the biscuits into a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles rough breadcrumbs. Alternatively, place them into a plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin. Mix the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and press down into the base of the tin. Spread the blueberries over the base and allow to chill in the fridge until needed.

3. Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and the eggs together in a large bowl until smooth and creamy. Pour over the top of the blueberries and then bake in the oven for 40 minutes, or until pale golden and only wobbles slightly when you gently shake the tin.

4. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin for about 10-15 minutes, then run a knife around the edge to loosen it and carefully remove the cheesecake from the tin. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle over a few blueberries, then dust with icing sugar.

5. Cut into slices to serve. This cheesecake is best eaten when it is at room temperature.

So, I had a hankering for some BIG FUCK OFF hot dogs for my tea. So, I made some BIG FUCK OFF hot dogs!!

So I bought a jar of these:

bigfuckoffbockwurst.jpg

Check the mah'fucking GIRTH:

bigfuckoffhotdogs.jpg

That picture doesn't really emphasise the length. Maybe that I had to buy foot long baguettes to eat them in will:

bigfuckoffbaguettes.jpg

So I cut up a cuntload of onions and cobbed together a chunky onion relish:

loadsoffuckingonions.jpg

Which involved a good splodge of the home made Ketchup (which is more of a smooth herby relish):

tomatoSAUCESOME.jpg

Put the sausages in the baguettes, slapped on the relish, sprinked on some cheese, and ate the cunts:

FUCKINGNOSH.jpg

They were so bastard good.

I had a really yummy caesar salad, except it had peppers etc in it. But Marks and Spencers have the best cooked chicken - the one I had was just grilled chicken pieces but they were pretty good along with salt and pepper croutons. I was most impressed by my makeshift dinner tonight.

They were silly good. And I've still got 6 left. I feel like I'm going to burst.

I just realised how much I swore in that post. Pottymouth.

Good lord- I was just reading the pet hates thread where you mentioned those hot dogs and all I wanted in the world was to see a picture of them. You delivered, and then some. I'm going to Lidl tomorrow and snapping some of those delicious looking bastards up.

I had a really yummy caesar salad, except it had peppers etc in it. But Marks and Spencers have the best cooked chicken - the one I had was just grilled chicken pieces but they were pretty good along with salt and pepper croutons. I was most impressed by my makeshift dinner tonight.

I made a chicken salad last night, it was huge by the time i got all the bits on it inc. olives, pineapple, beetroot salda (yum!) amongst other things, I have a pic but can't get it from my phone to pc

I have some more roast chicken, pineapple, salad & thousand island dressing for wraps today - good combo!

Those are some superb looking hot dogs. I'm hungry now.

agreed!

Good lord- I was just reading the pet hates thread where you mentioned those hot dogs and all I wanted in the world was to see a picture of them. You delivered, and then some. I'm going to Lidl tomorrow and snapping some of those delicious looking bastards up.

I got the part baked baguettes from there too, 39p for a pack of 2 footlongs. Bung them in a hot oven for 5 minutes til they are soft, or a bit longer if you like them crusty.

I got the part baked baguettes from there too, 39p for a pack of 2 footlongs. Bung them in a hot oven for 5 minutes til they are soft, or a bit longer if you like them crusty.

Don't forget to dab them with a few drops of water before bunging them in the oven. That way the crust doesn't char before the middle is fully baked.

Just reading that article on the guardian website reminded me of experiencing involuntary muscle spasms of disbelief and displeasure from that advert for 'John West Drainless Tuna'. The narrator says some ludicrous things like "Tuna, without the fiddly draining part" and at the end "Tuna without the drama!"

Without the drama! Without the fu.....

Has anyone been draining tuna before and halfway through just crumpled to the kitchen floor in a heap, choking on tears because the draining process was just too distressing?! Anyone slit their wrists with a tin-opener?

"Excuse me, where are the peeled fruits? Peeling a banana is far too fucking awfully arduous."

Praise Jeemus

• Upvote 1

they are good layered with garlic butter in pure GB fashion before sticking in the oven

• 3 weeks later...

had a great food weekend:

Friday night I made sticky barbeque ribs (albeit under the grill) with corn on the cob

Saturday was fishcakes made with Arbroath smokies from the farmers market and a salad with a simple honey and lemon dressing.

Sunsay I made burritos.

Also had ostrich burgers and garlic mushrooms from the international market. great stuff.

had a great food weekend:

Friday night I made sticky barbeque ribs (albeit under the grill) with corn on the cob

Saturday was fishcakes made with Arbroath smokies from the farmers market and a salad with a simple honey and lemon dressing.

Sunsay I made burritos.

Also had ostrich burgers and garlic mushrooms from the international market. great stuff.

mmmmmmm all sounds well fine (apart from the Mushrooms)

I went to Ho Wongs & Di Maggios this weekend in Glasgow and both were superb!