aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Gladstone

Air fresheners.

The aerosol ones you find in toilets. They're fucking horrible. I'd much rather just walk in and get a whiff of someone's stinking shit.

I don't mind those air fresheners that are placed in a room that give off a subtle fruity smell, or you know cleaning products, that make a room smell clean. But all these horrible air fresheners achieve is to create a smell that's like shit mixed with old ladies' perfume or something. It makes me fucking choke. At least shit is a natural smell. We all do it, we all sometimes lay a fucking stinker, but no amount of air freshener is ever going to get rid of the smell. It just vaguely masks it with an even worse smell.

Guest idol_wild
The clunge you find in toilets. They're fucking horrible. I'd much rather just walk in and get a whiff of someone's stinking shit.

I don't mind those clunges that are placed in a room that give off a subtle fruity smell, or you know cleaning products, that make a room smell clean. But all these horrible clunges achieve is to create a smell that's like shit mixed with old ladies' perfume or something. It makes me fucking choke. At least shit is a natural smell. We all do it, we all sometimes lay a fucking stinker, but no amount of clunge is ever going to get rid of the smell. It just vaguely masks it with an even worse smell.

I couldn't resist.

Y'know what? I'm still not apologising.

The ridiculous amount of promotion the BBC feel Gavin and Stacey need, spread across TV and radio, they seem to be advertising it every time I switch on the radio or watch TV. Seriously, we fucking know its back on, stop patronising us by constantly bloody telling us.

If I hear Radio 2 playing Susan Boyle's dreadful version of You'll See (the original wasnt much cop in the first place) I shall personally go to broadcasting house and stick a radio up the DJ's arse.

Miranda fucking Hart - I'd not heard of this wretched woman till last month when she badly guest hosted have i got news for you. She irritated me so much I had to switch the telly off. She has her own sitcom and some fucking tube at the BBC decided they should schedule a repeat between top gear and match of the day 2 on sunday night. Who the fuck is responsible for that bit of slapdash scheduling??? In any case I gave it a bash and it was even more terrible and unfunny that what i could ever have envisaged.

And not a day goes by when I don't think of how good it would be to spend a few hours repeatedly punching Michael MacIntrye.

Feel better now!

• Upvote 1