aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Gladstone

I've developed a fucking sensitive tooth, which is bugging the fuck out of me. I bashed my gum a week or two ago whilst brushing my teeth, and the last few days, I've been getting horrible pains in my tooth whenever I have a hot or cold drink - it's like those Sensodyne F adverts.

I suspect it's not normal sensitive teeth though, and I've damaged something when I bashed my gum that time.

It's doing my nut in. I'm tired, at work, and need tea to stay alert/awake, but every time I take a drink it's painful as fuck.

Wrapping Christmas presents. Just the actual mechanics of wrapping something really, it does my fucking head in. Who would have thought that wrapping something rectangular would still result in me making a cunt of it... I need an extra arm to combat flailing paper whilst I get the sellotape into position.

Guest Gladstone
Wrapping Christmas presents. Just the actual mechanics of wrapping something really, it does my fucking head in. Who would have thought that wrapping something rectangular would still result in me making an cunt of it... I need an extra arm to combat flailing paper whilst I get the sellotape into position.

I think you'll find what you mean is:

"I need a woman to do it for me"

Wrapping is wifie's work.

It seems that my patience for stupid television adverts grows thinner and thinner every day. Last week it was that cunting "my world is movies" PC World advert, this week it's this bastarding piece of cock:-

YouTube - CK FREE FOR MEN by CALVIN KLEIN - COMMERCIAL

Holy shit, what a cunt. I mean come on man, you're trying to be an ASDA Price version of Henry David Thoreau but you look like Brad fucking Pitt. What the hell are you doing? You're not a free-wheeling vagabond, you're an irritating Hollywood cuntshovel who piles 50 worth of hair product onto his scalp every morning so that not a strand of his 200 haircut is out of place. You've only got that car because you think people will think you're cool and bohemian for owning such a retro vehicle. You don't live in that fucking thing, do you? No, you live in a 50m palace in the clouds above Beverly Hills that's built out of marble and caviar and surrounded by cherubs with gold-plated arseholes who serve you duck a l'orange and champagne every morning. You tit.

And well done, you're in the middle of the fucking desert. Whoop-de-fuckin'-doo. I hope a massive bastard snake pops out of the ground and bites your balls off and then eats your car's tyres, you wanker. Then you'll be fucked 'cause your ridiculous car hasn't even got a proper roof. Hahaha. Take that, shithead. You're going to melt in the sun and I'm going to laugh at you, but hey, you're "free" so it's all good, right?

God, you're such a wanker. "The best part about getting lost is what you find along the way... I'm just going." SHUT THE FUCK UP. You are not Raoul Duke, you're a cunt. Now get the fuck off my television screen before I rant about you in the internet again. Yeah! Let's see how you like that.

And as for you, Mr. Klein (if that is indeed your real name); what the hell kind of product are you trying to market to me here? I know it's gonna smell exactly the same as all your other fuckin' products, but tell me, what exactly is the smell of "freedom"? To me, it's what the inside of some filthy vagabond's winnebago honks of after 3 months on the road with no working shower. It's the smell of dried sweat, mouldy burritos, marijuana, and a chemical toilet that hasn't been cleaned in so long that a colony of flies has taken residence in the cistern. If that's what your product smells like then I'm sure as shit not gonna put it on my body.

A solid, well thought-out rant.

Is it not true that Jesus wasn't actually born on the 25th December?
Amazingly I had to do research about this for work today. Christ mass was celebrated on various dates across the world until the 4th century when pope Julius I set the date of 25th of December, possibly to overshadow the pagan celebration of the winter solstice. It is not recorded when Jesus was actually born.

Amazingly I had to do research about this for work today. Christ mass was celebrated on various dates across the world until the 4th century when pope Julius I set the date of 25th of December, possibly to overshadow the pagan celebration of the winter solstice. It is not recorded when Jesus was actually born.

/resisting the urge to go into militant atheist mode.