aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

You get a bananahandle and you don't have to squeeze it to get rid of the annoying weird bit at the end because you've peeled that off at the beginning, like the monkeys do.

OK, bought bananas so I can try this perversion. First attempt not exactly successful, I achieved the required bananahandle, but I'm not convinced about the weird end bit. It just got squashed at the beginning, and was a bit messier than I would like. However I will consider further investigation. May just need a slight change of technique.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit that when I read Jake's post my first thought was HAHA YAAAAAAAAAASSS!

Then I remembered that Jake is a real person and not just a character in my online world providing me with entertainment.

I gave the same kind of response when my father in law asked me to take his speeding points to save him getting banned, as he needs to drive for his job.

While I do feel sorry for Jake, if he got sacked for failing a drugs test it is his own fault. It's widely known that if you go into the oil industry, they drug test and will sack you for failing. I have been done for drink driving, but not when I needed to drive for my job and when I did I made sure I didn't drink and drive.

I gave the same kind of response when my father in law asked me to take his speeding points to save him getting banned, as he needs to drive for his job.

While I do feel sorry for Jake, if he got sacked for failing a drugs test it is his own fault. It's widely known that if you go into the oil industry, they drug test and will sack you for failing. I have been done for drink driving, but not when I needed to drive for my job and when I did I made sure I didn't drink and drive.

Thats interesting too, and I seem to remember that offshore drilling crews were the biggest heads on the rig, changed days and showing my age ha..:)

I have been done for drink driving, but not when I needed to drive for my job and when I did I made sure I didn't drink and drive.

Probably better if common sense and basic human decency were reasons for not drinking and driving instead of just to keep a job...

Well done though fella.

Edited by colb

Probably better if common sense and basic human decency were reasons for not drinking and driving instead of just to keep a job...

Well done though fella.

I'll freely admit to being a stupid cunt for drink driving. My point is all these people that claim in court that if they get banned from driving they will lose their job, surely knew what would happen if they lost their licence, so I have no sympathy for them.

I got sacked today.

it's alright dude, have my job in the tandoori, (once I'm done with it)shite pay, shite hours but on the plus side no drugs test, well surprisingly the guy I replaced got away with sniffing cocaine, seems like your kinda place Edited by YoungA
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

it's alright dude, have my job in the tandoori, (once I'm done with it)shite pay, shite hours but on the plus side no drugs test, well surprisingly the guy I replaced got away with sniffing cocaine, seems like your kinda place

It's ok to sniff cocaine, to see what it smells like etc... It's snorting it that makes you a hash head.

• Upvote 2