aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

eBay. It's becoming unbearable because of people abusing it. Just now I'm searching specifically in the category "Laptops and Netbooks". Therefore, all I expect to see in there is laptops and netbooks. If I want to trawl through 20 identical listings for a fucking carry case I'll look in the carry case section. If I want to buy an external hard drive, I'll look in the External Hard Drives section. People list their shit in every category that's even slightly relevant. Searching in football shirts brings up pish like car stickers and air freshener in the shape of football shirts. And it's full of horrible ugly shit pictures from shops with "UK SELLER!" and crap like that all over them It's very fucking frustrating trying to browse for a laptop when the laptop sections looks like this:

laptop.jpg

• Upvote 1

Our BluRay player jacking in after only a year, and conveniently about 10 days after the guarantee ran out.

FUCK YOU LG.

Should still be able to get it fixed. Items should last longer than a year so you're covered under the sale of goods act.

I associate the tone of posts with the user and the user with the avatar. I keep reading everything as if that twat Rathen has posted it. My mind is confuddled.

Me too. I keep seeing posts and assuming I wrote them because my pictures on them, and I'm like "I don't remember being that much of a..... oh it's Nev".

• Upvote 2

It is pretty confusing, Lucky and Slutbags have pretty much the same person in their avatars and everyone else has lucky, except frosty who has some geezer and bob knob who has stripeys avatar. I think it makes things more fun when you imagine every post is lucky posting.

That IS Stripey's avatar! No idea who it actually is though.

I always thought Stripey's "Idiots are Winning" thing was a nod in the direction of James Holden. Especially given how much he abhorred guitar music. It all fitted. But I guess Holden perhaps referenced Barley.

Whenever I have a browse about here, I do sometimes wonder what has become of Stripey, and if he ever managed to get laid in the end.

I hope he did. He really needed it.