aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Monster jugs are overrated, people who say they really like a massive set of bangers are either a) 16 year old spotty virgins wanking themselves into a near-coma every night at the thought, but haven't actually been near them in real life, or b) bloody idiots.

Nice, average and pert is the way to go. :up:

In my twelve years of pap-grabbing, I have found myself pretty chameleonic. I like good tits - be they small, big or in between. The only ones that I truly hate are separo-tats, fat tats, and tats with mondo nipples. Like, really mondo ones.

I can't believe how dismissive people are of fake tits these days. Give me a fake dud that's good over a natural dud that's bad any day.

In my 6 months of pap-grabbing, I have found myself pretty chameleonic. I like good tits - be they small, big or in between. The only ones that I truly hate are separo-tats, fat tats, and tats with mondo nipples. Like, really mondo ones.

I can't believe how dismissive people are of fake tits these days. Give me a fake dud that's good over a natural dud that's bad any day.

Thats more like it.

Loser.

Tit's don't do much for me at the end of the day.

Gay.

I was just looking at Jennifer Aniston's boobs. Not nearly as good as they looked in Friends. She always had stiff nipples and it was awesome. Mods, can we start a Good Boobs thread or is that digressing a bit too far from music?

Gay.

I was just looking at Jennifer Aniston's boobs. Not nearly as good as they looked in Friends. She always had stiff nipples and it was awesome. Mods, can we start a Good Boobs thread or is that digressing a bit too far from music?

Definitely would not be welcomed. In fact once I get near a computer I'll probably be getting my pruning shears out for most of the last two pages of this thread...

Edit- except for the jokes about Nev. They can stay.