aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The X Factor - Same every Sat night, any social network enjoyment on Facebook is ruined by people going on and on and on about how crap the contestants are... then why fucking watch it then? Anyone with half a brain knows its a pile of manufactured shit, the songs they cover as usually pish and even if a half decent one comes on it's surer than shit is brown to be completely ruined by these talentless wannabe karaoke twats.

The ones who really crack me up are chaps who post they are 'forced to watch it'. Jesus they must be well under the thumb!

The ones who really crack me up are chaps who post they are 'forced to watch it'. Jesus they must be well under the thumb!

Easy to say, but I enjoy having sex. My argument that the Jonestown Massacre documentary on BBC 2 would provide better Saturday night entertainment was lost. Hence the reason why I'm reading aberdeen-music. :down

No, but I was just doing a shit in one of the cubicles before I posted on here.

You guys seen the cock that's been drawn in one of the cubicles? Forget what the name of said building is, but the cock must be about 3 and a half foot high, it's opposite a picture of a man being fucked in the arse. Right angle to an "I love Liz Lemon"

You guys seen the cock that's been drawn in one of the cubicles? Forget what the name of said building is, but the cock must be about 3 and a half foot high, it's opposite a picture of a man being fucked in the arse. Right angle to an "I love Liz Lemon"

that'd be the Taylor buliding. Block A, I think. It has loads of graffiti on both sides of the walls if we're thinking of the same one.

there once was a poll asking if you preferred Modest Mouse or Guided by Voices, which I found quite funny in amongst all the "CALL __________ FOR BUM FUN ON 07890432332" or whatever.

I was going to right massive queues here, but I wasn't greeted with that much on Saturday. And the 20 minute wait in La Senza was eased with a chocolate from one of the girls that worked there.

What did piss me off was an old woman stopping directly in front of me in a packed Debenhams. I think she did it on purpose as at the time I was on the phone complaining about people doing it.

Oh and all the wellington boot wearers who still wont walk in the slush. So everyone is walking in about a foot of space right next to all the shops. I manned up and walked in the slush. Take that society.

Hysterical mothers on facebook who think everything is a plot orchestrated by peados to get at their kids.

They're now forwarding a warning that the recent cartoon character profile pic thing is just a way for peados to attract kids to add them as friends on facebook. Good grief.

Hysterical mothers on facebook who think everything is a plot orchestrated by peados to get at their kids.

They're now forwarding a warning that the recent cartoon character profile pic thing is just a way for peados to attract kids to add them as friends on facebook. Good grief.

I hope they're checking if their children smell like hammers. Clear warning sign.

It's my mobile number. What kind of bum fun were you looking to have?

You dirty, minging two timing twat. That's it for you and me now...it's over, end of story. I knew I should never have trusted those Jeremy Kyle lie detector results. Your clothes and your beloved hamster c/w it's "tube" will be in the garden when you get back from the dock area!!

Guest idol_wild

I'm not a mother, but given some of my friends have changed theirs to a cartoon, I can't help but draw the same conclusions.

Banks are stupid aren't they? My bank card is knackered, and it doesn't work in chip and pin or cash machines anymore. Not a problem, I was told. Just come into the branch and make a withdrawal whilst you wait for your new card to arrive. Good idea, I thought. They did fail to tell me that the minimum they can give out over the till is 30, I've currently got about 27 in there. So that's a bit of a cunt. I'm not all that surprised. My bank was voted worst bank in the country by the public. The public as a majority are often wrong about alot of things, but not this.

I don't think I'm being unreasonable. The guy infront of me in the bank today; he was unreasonable. He was yelling at the cashier because he wanted English notes, but they only had Scottish notes. He went ballistic, even though he was pointed in the direction of cash machines that only give out English notes. He didn't trust them. He wanted the bank to order some English money for him. It was an impressive bout of kicking up a stink.

Banks are stupid aren't they? My bank card is knackered, and it doesn't work in chip and pin or cash machines anymore. Not a problem, I was told. Just come into the branch and make a withdrawal whilst you wait for your new card to arrive. Good idea, I thought. They did fail to tell me that the minimum they can give out over the till is 30, I've currently got about 27 in there. So that's a bit of a cunt. I'm not all that surprised. My bank was voted worst bank in the country by the public. The public as a majority are often wrong about alot of things, but not this.

I don't think I'm being unreasonable. The guy infront of me in the bank today; he was unreasonable. He was yelling at the cashier because he wanted English notes, but they only had Scottish notes. He went ballistic, even though he was pointed in the direction of cash machines that only give out English notes. He didn't trust them. He wanted the bank to order some English money for him. It was an impressive bout of kicking up a stink.

You seem to complain about your bank quite a lot.

Perhaps it's time to switch to another one?

Or do they make that simple task a problem too?

Just putting it out there....

I would have quite firmly told the fuss kicker that the bank is situated in Scotland, if he wasn't happy then tough as I need served.

I would have quite firmly told the fuss kicker that the bank is situated in Scotland, if he wasn't happy then tough as I need served.

That's what he was told, and was told that Barclays and Nat West only have English notes in their machines, which is true.

And it's Santander. I only switched over to them at the beginning of the year after Nationwide were even worse. I think Halifax will give me 50 if I switch to them. That's a good incentive to do it. I'll be merked if they are shit though.