aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

That's what he was told, and was told that Barclays and Nat West only have English notes in their machines, which is true.

And it's Santander. I only switched over to them at the beginning of the year after Nationwide were even worse. I think Halifax will give me 50 if I switch to them. That's a good incentive to do it. I'll be merked if they are shit though.

Halifax are pretty decent like. Miles better than RBS.

That is the biggest heap of shit rule I've ever heard.

Did you ask them the reason for this 'policy'?

It should also be noted that I am with Alliance & Leicester (now Santander too, or certainly part of the group) and have withdrawn less than 30 over the counter before. If you only had 4.50 in your account but wanted to withdraw (an amount you are unable to obtain from an ATM) you should be allowed to have it, obviously. I think it's some lazy bastard at the till to be honest.

RBS are usually pretty good, although their Digital Banking is a load of fuck, and they are useless at sorting out problems with it (I was locked out for 2 months). They do do some good things though, for example if I go overdrawn I get 24 hours to bring it back into the black before I get charged, and someone from the branch phones me and and tells me so I can transfer cash over the phone and avoid the charge.

The post being so late just cos its christmas. It doesnt come until late afternoon. I wouldnt mind so much but I live almost opposite the sorting office and I saw a postie right near to my flat this morning. Expecting some rental DVD's today so just playing the old waiting game!

I find them to be ok. They once let me off with a 35 fine for going over my overdraft limit as I said I would be paid in 3 days. I havn't been in a year or so though. What are your qualms with them?

There's this rat faced smelly guy in there with glasses. Last time I went in to buy some Euros he started licking the glass and rubbing his nipples.

Idiotic Facebook panic.
Police

have advised ALL PARENTS, Please don't enter your baby into the NEXT

Baby competition on facebook or any other networking site.It has nothing

to do with NEXT it has been set up by a peodophile ring!! please COPY

AND PASTE! It aint a joke or a random broadcast

LoL. And later from the same person:

MUMS BE WARNED..... If u get something asking u to post ur kids name date and time of birth PLEASE DON'T DO IT. It's a sicko trying to steal your childs identity. It happened last year and now it's returned. Please repost this & warn other mum's and kids safe!!!!

Lol! And oh my god. Same person.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!Do NOT join the group currently on Facebook with the title "Becoming a Father or Mother was the greatest gift of my life" It is a group of Pedophiles trying to access your photos. This was on FoxNews at 5. Please copy and post!!! Let's keep our children safe!!...(Please take a ...minute to copy & paste)

Why am I friends with this person.

EDIT - not any more. That was easy.

I guess my Pet Hate is overprotective parents thinking that everybody is plotting some evil plan to fuck their kids. Like "I can't let my kids go out and play in the park by themselves, there's too many weirdos around" etc. Well I went out and played in the park by myself when I was a kid and I never got bummed, or had someone try to take photos of my cock and balls.

Following on from Chris' post earlier, here's the last 2 weeks from this psycho.

Our

home is filled with toys, has fingerprints on everything & is never

quiet. My hair is usually a mess & I'm always tired, but there is

always love & laughter here. In a few years my kids won't remember

the house or my hair, but they will remember the time we spent together

...& the love we felt. Children only get one childhood make it a great

one! Repost if you agree

Hurt me, I will heal. Call me names, I wont listen. But hurt my kids and you'll wish you'd never met me. this goes out to all parents that would do anything for their children
Your

son will hold your hand for a little while, but will hold your heart

for a lifetime. It's National Son Week - so if you have a beautiful

son(s) that you love with all your heart, then copy and paste this to

your status for at least an hour

A

child say's to his mum "mummy I coloured your sheets with lipstick"

furious she beat her child until unconscious, regretting what she had

done and in tears she asked the child to "open your eye's" but it was

too late, his little heart had stopped beating. In the bedroom the

...sheets read "MUMMY I LOVE YOU"...post this ......as your status for an

hour to deliver the message to "STOP CHILD ABUSE"

?

To all the unselfish mums out there, who traded eye liner for dark

circles, salon haircuts for ponytails, long baths for quick showers,

late nights for early mornings, designer bags for nappy bags, and

wouldn't change a thing. Mums who don'tcare about what they gave up and

...LOVE what they got in return. Post this if you LOVE being a MUM ?

Having

children was my choice...I will give up things, and go without to

provide for them.......Pity some parents choose to give up on their

children and never go without......Copy and paste this if you are a

proud parent who will always put your children first and not last!!!!

Kids

with special needs aren't sick or gross or stupid and their handicap is

not contagious. They only want what we all want: to be accepted and

loved. Can I make a request: is anyone willing to post this and leave it

as your status for at least an hour? It is Special Education Week and

...this is in honour of ALL children who were born in a unique and loving

way

PROMISE TO MY CHILDREN: I will stalk you, moan at you, lecture you,

drive you crazy, embarrass you in front of your friends, hunt you down

like a bloodhound and be your worst nightmare, all because I LOVE YOU!

When youunderstand that, I will know you are a responsible adult. You

...will never find someone who loves you... cares about you... and

worries about you as much as I do! Copy and paste if you are a MUM X

Change

your facebook profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood and

invite your friends to do the same. Until monday (Dec.6) there should be

no human faces on facebook, but an invasion of memories. This is for

violence against children

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!! The group asking everyone to change their profile to their favorite cartoon characters is actually a group of peadophiles they are doing it because kids will accept their friend requests faster if they see a cartoon pictre it has nothing to do with supporting child ...violence.it was on that sho...w that warns you about internet frauds,plus tonights news!PLEASE PASS ON TO YOUR FRIENDS

Following on from Chris' post earlier, here's the last 2 weeks from this psycho.
Someone should tell that bitch her life is boring, her kids are ugly and her outlook on the world is as bland as dry weetabix.

"oh look at me I'm a mother". Aye there's heaps of them. Even junkies can have kids. You're not special. Shut the fuck up.

My mum still batters me, even though she's about 9 inches shorter than me. She's a formidable woman. Anyway, Shaki and I got right good smacks and we turned out ok.

Amount of times I've been twatted for being a cheeky shit. Nothing wrong with it. I turned out okay, except I'm really angry all the time. And I've been known to piss myself when I cry at night.

Think he means this guy:

Login | Facebook

He stares at the customers and occasionally follows them home.

thanks.

couple of points, a few high street banks(+ nationwide) set a minimum withdrawl at the counter cause they'd rather deal with customers depositing or withdrawing large amounts in branch. better chance to offer them new services. it's a bit crap.

lucky getting phone calls to tell him he's overdrawn is an extra level of service not part of standard rbs service, he is indeed lucky. though rbs have now introduced a free text alert service you can register for which tells you if you're over your limit or haven't enough cash to pay a direct debit.

thanks.

couple of points, a few high street banks(+ nationwide) set a minimum withdrawl at the counter cause they'd rather deal with customers depositing or withdrawing large amounts in branch. better chance to offer them new services. it's a bit crap.

lucky getting phone calls to tell him he's overdrawn is an extra level of service not part of standard rbs service, he is indeed lucky. though rbs have now introduced a free text alert service you can register for which tells you if you're over your limit or haven't enough cash to pay a direct debit.

They maybe don't do it now, it's been a couple years since my epic "circle of debt" where they used to phone me every few weeks... I tend to take better care of my money these days.

I've recently got a free month of xbox live and I've been playing a bit of Fifa 11. What the fuck is wrong with everyone? Any time you are winning, people just sign out so you can't finish the game and then when you win, you get abusive messages! I just played some guy - who went as Man U, like everyone else - so I went as Arsenal to match him. To cut an epic tale short, I scored a belter in the 120th minute to win 4-3 and the guy then sends me a message saying, and I quote: "dude your goals were bullshit and just luck ure to scared to rematch me."

What the fuck is wrong with people? I thought it'd be a laugh, and it is, just not in the way I thought it would be.

Also, I hate the amount of viscous phlegm coming out of my lungs due to a cold/not smoking. This shit is disgusting. Even more of an incentive to never smoke again. The weird thing is, I stopped smoking about 2 months ago and have only had 1, maybe 2 since.

You know, I was playing a guy who - went as Barcelona - as Aberdeen. I lost 5-0, but I didn't sign out. I was enjoying it despite losing. Its absolutely baffling how serious people get about computer games. Computer games designed for a bit of fun in the evening and ocassionally on a Sunday morning; they're mostly better than TV. The world has officially gone mad. I'm moving to Islay.