aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

My stupid bitch of a neighbour not locking the front door; we share a corridor and there are junkies who will walk past and try their luck. Complaint going in about her on Monday. She also seems to think it's normal to take heavy furniture into the building at 12am, bashing into every fucking wall. Who the hell moves at midnight??? SHE IS MY PET HATE. Bint.

My stupid bitch of a neighbour not locking the front door; we share a corridor and there are junkies who will walk past and try their luck. Complaint going in about her on Monday. She also seems to think it's normal to take heavy furniture into the building at 12am, bashing into every fucking wall. Who the hell moves at midnight??? SHE IS MY PET HATE. Bint.

has she forgot to lock the door more than once?

Someone on the x factor just got told they were "absolutely brilliant" because they were "so on the beat." She basically did a kareoke of avril lavinge so I suppose its that sort if standard. Am i the only person who finds simon cowell to be by far the least contemptuous Cunt of the lot? terrible show.

Which ending is the directors cut?

The one where he dies or the one where he dies in the womb or the one where the pass themselves on the street?

Kills himself in the womb, thus making the entire film pointless. For some reason that's the ending I saw first and it just made me angry. Didn't enjoy the film that much anyway but that was the shitty icing on the shitty cake.

Kills himself in the womb, thus making the entire film pointless. For some reason that's the ending I saw first and it just made me angry. Didn't enjoy the film that much anyway but that was the shitty icing on the shitty cake.

Thanks for the spoiler.

Seriously that sounds awful no I know I should never watch that film.

:up: