aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The video looks and sounds like shite anyway.

Same goes for camera phone photos at gigs, especially when you're far away. Just don't do it!

I was at the fireworks down at the beach a few weeks back, and two girls were both filming the fireworks on their iphone and watching it on the screen instead of in the sky. Why on earth would you need two videos of it? You obviously know each other. Film one ahd share it. Or don't film it at all because nobody is going to want to watch it anyway.

Photos are a bit more justified.

Urrgh my fucking network just went down for ten cunting minutes while I had six tables of SitNGos running. Cost me over $300 in entry fees (much more in potential winnings). It got back long enough for me to miraculously claw it back to heads up in my last remaining table (blinded out the other five). Holding 10 10, with a board of:

K K 4 5 10

And my opponent shoving all-in on me, the connection goes again.

I tell myself he had KK or K5 / K4, but that's ridiculously unlikely the way the hand played out.

I pride myself on never tilting, but this made me snap-shut down Full Tilt and go look for a cat to kick>

UUURRGGHH

I'm no fan of online poker as you probably know, but Poker Stars really seems to be going down the fucking loo the last couple of times I've had a look in: far too many fucking bots and such-like. Grump. Is Full Tilt just the same?

EDIT: Oh, and having aces cracked not once, twice, but three times in the pub league game last night was a total nightmare.....

People who, when you go to shake their hand, pull you in for some sort of bro-hug.

People who say 'bro' when they are of no relation whatsoever.

A little game my arsehole plays called 'Right that's you, I'm empty... NAE. Enjoy a shitty arse crack'.

Toilets that don't fill up again fast enough.

People who invite you round to play xbox or playstation and only have one remote. Resulting in you watching them play campaign for a few hours.

People who insist on playing turn about in story mode, ruining my game, when I want to play multiplayer.

Forum 'Mods' not sticking by the rules they put out.

And most of what has already been said.

Same goes for camera phone photos at gigs, especially when you're far away. Just don't do it!

I was at the fireworks down at the beach a few weeks back, and two girls were both filming the fireworks on their iphone and watching it on the screen instead of in the sky. Why on earth would you need two videos of it? You obviously know each other. Film one ahd share it. Or don't film it at all because nobody is going to want to watch it anyway.

Photos are a bit more justified.

6387.jpg

Bro-hug is arguably more acceptable than going in for a hand-shake and receiving a bro-shake

The only way to end on of those is to endure a bro-hug. As a bro-shake is in essence, just holding hands funny.

I hate how bro-shaking is now the norm instead of just a hello or a wave. I know you. We aren't meeting for the first time. No hand shake needed. I just had a piss and there was no soap.

This shit on Seetickets.com

If you do not require this Cancellation Protection, please untick the box below.

I require Cancellation Protection for my tickets (total additional cost 6.00) and I agree to the terms and conditions.

It's in little wee writing that you would skip over, and it's automatically ticked. I didn't even get the chance to confirm it, I just filled in the details, clicked "buy tickets" and I've fucking paid 6 for that shit.

Be careful when buying tickets from those cunts.

Don't be coy! Air your dirty washing.

Don't worry. Not here. I just find a lot of people tend to be right arseholes and the rules state not to be.

And my hands are clean. But public toilets are bastards for lack of soap. That's another pet hate.

Cleaners not doing their job. Check the fucking soap dispensers.

Hot water will usually do the job, unless you've managed to get shit all over your hands.

Aye don't worry. I do what I can. My trouser-bits are clean and my finger rarely slips through the paper. I'm alright to shake hands with.

Another pet hate. My dad does this: I'll argue. Prove him wrong. Then he'll say "Aye but you wouldn't know you don't have kids."

I realise this is a joke by an Irish comedian who - for the love of god I can't remember his name - but it's a pet hate.