aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

nah, as much as him playing the same role in a new film every 3 months grates a little bit, Arrested Development alone will always keep him as a good guy. Superbad was fun too.

Ok I'll give you Arrested Development...

Superbad is funny as fuck, but neither Cera nor the Jonah Hill (another of my pet hates) had anything to do with how awesome that movie is.

They landed really funny, well written roles but they didn't contribute anything to them IMO... They coulda stuck literally anyone else in as those two characters and had the same movie...

Then again, I'm just another dickhead on the internet bitching about people who make more money than me, so take my opinion or leave it =]

xx

Fucking Scotrail.

Checked their website and saw that the 14:50 to Stoney had been cancelled so elected to go and get the 14:07 and work from home for the rest of the day. Arrived at station to find that all trains for the foreseeable future are cancelled. Previous experience has shown that this situation isn't likely to disappear for later trains regardless of whether the website neglects to mention cancellations, so had to pay 30 quid for a taxi home, road was pretty clear so I'm sure that the train could run. I realise that the Central belt may be worse off at the moment but can they not even make an effort to run some form of service for commuters as far as they can go? No, just cancel everything, much simpler.

Stupid healthy eating people making sweeties gash. Smarties are shit now they've taken all the artificial flavouring and colours out, Fruit Pastilles are nothing like they used to be, and Wine Gums don't have any flavour any more.

Just leave them alone. I know they're unhealthy, they're sweeties, they're supposed to be. If I wanted healthy I'd eat a cabbage.

Fucking Scotrail.

Checked their website and saw that the 14:50 to Stoney had been cancelled so elected to go and get the 14:07 and work from home for the rest of the day. Arrived at station to find that all trains for the foreseeable future are cancelled. Previous experience has shown that this situation isn't likely to disappear for later trains regardless of whether the website neglects to mention cancellations, so had to pay 30 quid for a taxi home, road was pretty clear so I'm sure that the train could run. I realise that the Central belt may be worse off at the moment but can they not even make an effort to run some form of service for commuters as far as they can go? No, just cancel everything, much simpler.

One of my commuter mates has the same problem from down here, went for a train in yesterday that was an hour late, got sent home at lunchtime and couldn't get one back because they were all cancelled. Got home after two buses (one of which broke) and a taxi. He is taking the rest of the week on holiday now. Hoping this improves by Thursday....

Stupid healthy eating people making sweeties gash. Smarties are shit now they've taken all the artificial flavouring and colours out, Fruit Pastilles are nothing like they used to be, and Wine Gums don't have any flavour any more.

Just leave them alone. I know they're unhealthy, they're sweeties, they're supposed to be. If I wanted healthy I'd eat a cabbage.

I think thats a superb point. Saw an ad for Mars triumphantly claiming their chocolate has half the amount of saturated fat... excuse me but sweets and chocolate are exactly that so stop bloody tampering with them so that fatties can buy the product and not feel so guilty.

Any 'healthy' version of an unhealthy food is a pet hate. I mean whats the fucking point in a weightwatchers pizza???

The idea that e numbers are evil and shouldn't be in food.

I'm not anti-veggie, but mock-meat is hideous. 99% of the time I once had some "mock duck" and it had a similar texture to a basketball. All rubbery and bumpy. Quorn is 100% bad. Especially the fake chicken chunks. There are exceptions though. Cauldron sausages are pretty smart.

Quorn mince is better than the real stuff, I reckon. Used it way before I 'turned'.

Another pet hate: DOING THE DISHES, RIGHT? HASSLE OR WHAAAT?

But seriously, fuck dishes.

Will Smith. Not because I hate his TV show (I don't), or his films (I don't) or even his music (I don't). In fact I quite like him. But he had a daughter. And then 10 years later she inflict this horror on the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5mKAgb5px0

To be fair, it's better than any of his solo music.

Basically I really like this song

The Scotrail and National Rail Enquiries website saying two different things.

Train to work cancelled 10 minutes before it was due to leave so had to get the 9am train that goes to Edinburgh and stops off at Falkirk High which resulted in a taxi to the office....

National Rail Enquiries saying trains from Falkirk Grahamston were running and Scotrail saying they weren't. They were cancelled but surely they can link up their information!

It'll be fun tomorrow too!!

Current pet hate?

Farmers......

I can imagine the conversation every morning....

"Hey Jock, what are you doing today?

"Well, after I've shagged my own daughter, I'm going to drive into Aberdeen to cash that 150,000 cheque that the EU gave us for planting fuck all"

"Are you taking the new Bentley?"

"No, fuck that, I'll take the Tractor and use up some red diesel - it's cheaper"

"When are you leaving?"

"Oh the usual of course, morning rush hour - maximum disruption"

Fuck off, "you shit-kicking, stinky, horse manure-smelling motherfuckers"*

*Name that movie