aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I totally agree...quite often i have found my self sat near to this kind of inane group and on occasion some have come up to me and addressed me this way needless to say they do it only once as my response is always less than lovely.....I am so glad its not just me that finds this annoying

my pet hates include;

*Girls who run up to each other in the street wildly screaming at each other

*Lycra and the fat people who wear it

*People who say awesome all the time

*People trying to be individual because they are vacuous inside

*People who define a good night out a getting into a fight

I believe the area was traditionally known as "Westhills", but the housing development placed upon it became known as "Westhill" in keeping with placenames nearer the centre of town eg. Broomhill, Ferryhill etc.?

That's all fine and dandy but it's not called that any more, is it?

Im unsure about this. Do they not say Straahn? Ive never heard a u sound.

That suggests we say it like Crath Ess, like Rudolf Hess.

Its Crathes, like Johnny Mathis.

Its astounding how much the accent seems to have changed in a relatively short period of time....dude. We were always posh cunts but we never sounded American. I assume its something to do with the High School Musical series or something.

and I was like, um, yeah todally dude. Awe-suuum.

I only know two people from Banchory, both girls, and they are both these awful, fuck-face, irritating jizz-drinking bitches, with horribly put on posh accents. So I always just assumed everyone from Banchory was like that. Now that I know you're from Banchory I can't decide if I've changed my mind about folks from Banchory, or if I now think you're an awful fuck-face, irritating, jizz-drinking bitch,

I only know two people from Banchory, both girls, and they are both these awful, fuck-face, irritating jizz-drinking bitches, with horribly put on posh accents. So I always just assumed everyone from Banchory was like that. Now that I know you're from Banchory I can't decide if I've changed my mind about folks from Banchory, or if I now think you're an awful fuck-face, irritating, jizz-drinking bitch,

My mum's from Banchory... so you're spot on.

Only joking. She doesn't have a posh accent.

I'm fae Bunkry, 3rd generation Bunkorian, nae fae 'New Banchory' (sounds like wankery). I did once swallowed my own jizz by accident though.

Fat people who moan they can't get a gastric band or some other quick fix solution to their lard problem on the NHS. Get on a diet, start exercising your flabby arse and stop moaning. Typical of society today always wanting everything done for them yesterday. I've lost just over 5 stone in 18 months through sheer hard work, doing it slowly and sensibly - it's not fucking rocket science. There was some ugly fat obese bitch on the local news the other day moaning about not being able to get funding from the NHS - I've tried exercise she whinged. Oh year did you walk to get your pizza from the take away 100 yards up the road instead of taking the car?

I'm sure there is people who have a genuine medical condition whereas they can't lose weight through the usual channels but I bet the majority are just lazy twats who want it all done for them.

Im unsure about this. Do they not say Straahn? Ive never heard a u sound.

That suggests we say it like Crath Ess, like Rudolf Hess.

Its Crathes, like Johnny Mathis.

Its astounding how much the accent seems to have changed in a relatively short period of time....dude. We were always posh cunts but we never sounded American. I assume its something to do with the High School Musical series or something.

and I was like, um, yeah todally dude. Awe-suuum.

It is Crathes like Loch Ness, not crathis as its a hiss!! Crath-S if you will. And the boys in the Feughside Inn certainly say "Struin." You're very wrong.

My voice is the same as Andrew's and your's but not David's - as he has a ridiculous voice - so I think it has got even worse recently. Dude is a Banchory colloquilism now.

EDIT: I blame "Dude, Where's My Car?"

I have dunted many Banchory girls and they all, with out fail, love the jizz. And the cock. Banchory lass' are pretty amazing in comparison to other Aberdeenshire meat, namely Aboyne and Inverurie. Great place.

EDIT EDIT: Ok, regardless of whether anyone cares, I don't think Crathes is like Crath-ess (like Loch Ness) but its also not Crath-iss like Johnny Mathis. Its somewhere inbetween.

agree with this. maybe get away with straw'n but struin just doesn't seem right.

Moose is adamant that his mate who works in the Feughside Inn hears the aul mannies refer to 'Struin'. We argued about this in person over the weekend. I think we need to send someone undercover to the Feughie to get a definitive answer.

If I hear one more person say "When an English athlete / racing driver / football team does well the commentators always say how great it is for England, but as soon as it's a Scottish athlete / racing driver / football team etc it's always great for Britain" I'm going to fuck them in the eye. A commentator might miention 15 times that someone is Scottish but as soon as they mention British even once, all these stupid fuckers are on their feet moaning about it. Selective fucking hearing.

If I hear one more person say "When an English athlete / racing driver / football team does well the commentators always say how great it is for England, but as soon as it's a Scottish athlete / racing driver / football team etc it's always great for Britain" I'm going to fuck them in the eye. A commentator might miention 15 times that someone is Scottish but as soon as they mention British even once, all these stupid fuckers are on their feet moaning about it. Selective fucking hearing.

I'm with you on this. The classic blinkered chip on the shoulder.

If I was the sportsman in question though, I'd be a bit merked at being associated with the whole of Britain, because Wales is rubbish and it's not even really Britain. Their flag doesn't even make up any of the Union Jack. There's no green on there, or any dragons. Dragons aren't even real. Rubbish country. We should swap them for Eire.

The whole anti-English sentiment in this country pisses me off entirely. It's just childish and idiotic. Friendly rivarly, fair enough, but to dismiss an entire country with stupid statements like "I fucking hate the English", that shit just be straight-up ig'nant, dawg.

Still, at least we're not as bad as the Irish with the sporting thing, at least our idiots just moan about it. I remember when Eddie Irvine (of Northern Ireland) finished second at the Argentinian Grand Prix and the race organisers accidentally raised the Irish Tricolor instead of the Union Jack. Eddie got death threats and his parents got threatening phone calls. Maybe a little too far?