aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

He's been good so far this season. 4 goals in 5. And I usually slag him off all day long. Unless the non-kosher phrases including "Fuck yeah" and "Right cunting good"

Of course :up:

Usually an adjective like lackadaisical would be perfect to describe his perpetually apathetic and lethargic attitude to playing football but the lad's on one at the moment.

People at the poker table listening to iPods and the like. Get that fucking shit off, put your earplugs away and pay attention.

Double hate points for the cunt today doing the above along with chewing the headphone cable and constantly flicking his chips like some prick with OCD. Eight years old are you? Fuck off.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand relax.....

People at the poker table listening to iPods and the like. Get that fucking shit off, put your earplugs away and pay attention.

Double hate points for the cunt today doing the above along with chewing the headphone cable and constantly flicking his chips like some prick with OCD. Eight years old are you? Fuck off.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand relax.....

I tend to use my iPod to zone out from everyone else, or if the chat is particularly bad. There always seems to be one cunt at the table who thinks he's the mutts' nuts or has to commentate on everything. I usually only keep one ear in though so I can listen to the dealer/bets being placed.

There always seems to be one cunt at the table who thinks he's the mutts' nuts or has to commentate on everything.

Ahhhhh yes, had one of those aswell.

I find them more hilarious than anything, especially when a player or two doubles up off of them and they suddenly go quiet before skulking off when they get knocked out, ho ho....

fucking rude people. dude phones my wife to arrange a flat viewing and sounds desperate to see it, so she leaves work early to prepare the flat. by 5.20 the guy still hasn't called to confirm the time so my wife calls him, he says he'll be about 15 minutes, fair enough. i got home so heather took our dog out and the guy phones her to get directions, she walked to the end of the street and pointed the guy in the right direction. he drove round the street and then phoned her to say he thought it was in a different part of culter and he wasn't interested in this area! didn't even bother to stop!

fucking prick. people just don't think about how their actions can affect people.

fucking rude people. dude phones my wife to arrange a flat viewing and sounds desperate to see it, so she leaves work early to prepare the flat. by 5.20 the guy still hasn't called to confirm the time so my wife calls him, he says he'll be about 15 minutes, fair enough. i got home so heather took our dog out and the guy phones her to get directions, she walked to the end of the street and pointed the guy in the right direction. he drove round the street and then phoned her to say he thought it was in a different part of culter and he wasn't interested in this area! didn't even bother to stop!

fucking prick. people just don't think about how their actions can affect people.

What a prick! That's really rude. Why can't everyone be as considerate as us normal people?!

I'm just gonna go hibernate now!

(to be honest, I was driving back into town yesterday, the fact I'm learning to drive... this is not good. I started thinking on Basket Case by Green Day and burst out laughing and then everything made sense... working in Primark = not good for your health,it really has made me crack up and lose my random thoughts and general banter.)