aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Underwear. It's uncomfortable, restrictive, it squashes all my junk up and I hate it. If I didn't find "going commando" so entirely disgusting I would liberate my boys right now.

Yes. This recent summery weather has led to some chronic thigh chaffage and I'm walking like a cowboy now. It doesn't look good.

Pet hate of the day: agreeing to a 13 hours shift! Finally got some food after being on since 630!

Regarding the underwear complaints, get yourself down to the nearest running shop for anti-chaffing cream. I used to suffer chronically from it, but not any longer. Also worth buying good quality boxers, it's pretty much the only piece of clothing I buy that strays into designer bullshit territory.....

Cheers for the offer Bri, that is very much appreciated! I had my mum's Ford Puma and somehow managed to fit my drumkit, all hardware (lots of cymbal stands!), Orange 1x12 and a couple of other things in! Only had to make a second trip to get my Dean (case is huge!).

I really need to get something some day so I can constantly move my 4x12 around!

Cheers again though! :up:

I thought it was for the 4x12 held captive in the Tunnels:)

By the way, I got the SG back with the Wizard pups if you want listen sometime.

The closest thing to this i can imagine is Hallelujah. Any examples you can think of? it does sound complete shite though.

Hallelujah is a fucking fantastic song. I'd imagine he was implying the sort of happy go lucky Jason Mraz type.

Maybe he was meaning that song. That would be stupid though.

Brilliant song. No amount of butchering from that horrible faux-american bitch Alexandra Burke should detract from that.

I feel I have strayed off my original point.

Hallelujah is a good song, but that bit makes me fucking cringe. Especially when those covering it properly milk the 'major LIFT' part.

'Dawn Can't Decide' by the Lemonheads (another good song) is also guilty of it during the breakdown. The pet hate was this time recalled thanks to a shit Frank Turner song however.

Hallelujah is a good song, but that bit makes me fucking cringe. Especially when those covering it properly milk the 'major LIFT' part.

'Dawn Can't Decide' by the Lemonheads (another good song) is also guilty of it during the breakdown. The pet hate was this time recalled thanks to a shit Frank Turner song however.

Ah, Frank Turner... All of his songs are shit.

Are there non-shit Frank Turner songs?

I loved Million Dead and don't mind the genre of music he operates within now but he is such a smug, hypocritical arsehole.

Met him when I was 14 and he was a bit of a dick then, too. Or maybe he wasn't? At this moment in time, I'm remembering him being quite stand offish and unfriendly.