aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Yeah, not too fond of a wool surplus either. Although having said that i'm not keen on a completely shaved cleft either. Happy medium.

Exactly! I don't want it all gone. Just, well, I dunno, trimmed, or one of those lines, or summit.

yeah I got one on the underside of my cock once. I tried to just ignore it and it might go away but it didn't, in fact it swelled up so much it looked like I had glued a red M&M to the bottom of my cock. I had to stick a pin in it. :puke:

ouxxd0.gif

Exactly! I don't want it all gone. Just, well, I dunno, trimmed, or one of those lines, or summit.

A well mantained lawn, not an overgrown jungle, or a patio.

• Upvote 1

The thought of that makes me want to cross my legs. Luckily mine is on the back of my head. Although it's still a right cunt.

It actually took me a couple of reads of this to work out if you had a cock on the back of your head or not. I'm tired.

No. I'm at work so I googled "bald cat".

This made me laugh aloud. :up:

People who INSIST on reclining their seat for the entire duration of a long haul flight. Now this may be mainly due to my stature (I'm 6' 5" without heels), but when someone whos feet barely touch the floor decides to slam their seat back the moment they sit down in their emergency exit seat, it bothers me. When I say it bothers me I mean I'm quickly asking my angels that this inconsiderate being breaks both their knees falling down the jetway upon disembarking (only then will they know my pain), loses all of their baggage and is then subjected to a good rubber gloving without a lubricant in sight. For hours. And hours. And HOURS...

Now I'm aware that everyone on the flight has paid for their ticket and as such have the same 33" I have. I'm also aware that it has been through my own free will (but mainly bank balance) that I have chosen to sit in cattle class, and as such I should have to deal with the consequences of this decision. But do they really need to be fully reclined while they eat? Surely that's bad for their digestion? My tray is now at a 45 degree angle, the VDU in the back of their headrest is 2 inches from my sternum and my legs are doing some sort of lower limb origami which is causing a great deal of cramp - in my ass!

So the next time you travel economy spare a thought for the lanky twat that might be squeezed in behind you. He'd travel business class if he could afford it (or perhaps wasn't so thrifty!). Chances are he's not trying to be a dickhead when he asks you to move your seat forward if you're not trying to sleep, are less than 5' 5" tall or eating. Personally I never recline my seat because I know what it's like to be seat raped for 18 hours at 33,000feet. Karma will catch up with you inconsiderates. Hopefuly for hours. And hours. And HOURS...

• Upvote 1

Having to drive down to West Yorks for the SECOND time within 4 days....

(I was absolutely knackered after the first trip...and a very sad time atm, not much fun having your last parent passing away...as some of you may know!) ;(

oh..second pet hate :

Bed settee's of the tubular frame kind, with micro thin mattresses, NO sleep makes for tired long journeys.......:down:

3rd pet hate:

The fucking roadworks leading into Glasgow on the A80....avoid the place like the plague at rush hour.....trust me!!! :swearing:

• Upvote 1

People who INSIST on reclining their seat for the entire duration of a long haul flight. Now this may be mainly due to my stature (I'm 6' 5" without heels), but when someone whos feet barely touch the floor decides to slam their seat back the moment they sit down in their emergency exit seat, it bothers me. When I say it bothers me I mean I'm quickly asking my angels that this inconsiderate being breaks both their knees falling down the jetway upon disembarking (only then will they know my pain), loses all of their baggage and is then subjected to a good rubber gloving without a lubricant in sight. For hours. And hours. And HOURS...

Now I'm aware that everyone on the flight has paid for their ticket and as such have the same 33" I have. I'm also aware that it has been through my own free will (but mainly bank balance) that I have chosen to sit in cattle class, and as such I should have to deal with the consequences of this decision. But do they really need to be fully reclined while they eat? Surely that's bad for their digestion? My tray is now at a 45 degree angle, the VDU in the back of their headrest is 2 inches from my sternum and my legs are doing some sort of lower limb origami which is causing a great deal of cramp - in my ass!

So the next time you travel economy spare a thought for the lanky twat that might be squeezed in behind you. He'd travel business class if he could afford it (or perhaps wasn't so thrifty!). Chances are he's not trying to be a dickhead when he asks you to move your seat forward if you're not trying to sleep, are less than 5' 5" tall or eating. Personally I never recline my seat because I know what it's like to be seat raped for 18 hours at 33,000feet. Karma will catch up with you inconsiderates. Hopefuly for hours. And hours. And HOURS...

You're back then?

You just need to watch for them going for the recline switch, then immediately push forward on the back of their seat as hard as you can. They will persist for about 30 seconds or so, but hang in there and eventually they will assume their seat is broken.

(6' 4" myself. :up: )

I prefer a clean shaven girl myself. You wouldn't want a girl to leave a landing strip on her legs, or her armpits - why would you want one on her flange?

I hope all you guys keep your own nests of fusewire in good order, otherwise it's kinda hypocritical to get all diva-esque on how the ladies keep theirs. And it's slightly disturbing to actively prefer the bald look, surely? Can't help thinking it hints at paedophiliac tendencies.

Anyway, when you're that close to it you're not going to start complaining about it are you? Personally, I'm not bothered if it's all-natural, shaven or neatly trimmed. Either way, it's getting munched...

:up:

I hope all you guys keep your own nests of fusewire in good order, otherwise it's kinda hypocritical to get all diva-esque on how the ladies keep theirs. And it's slightly disturbing to actively prefer the bald look, surely? Can't help thinking it hints at paedophiliac tendencies.

Anyway, when you're that close to it you're not going to start complaining about it are you? Personally, I'm not bothered if it's all-natural, shaven or neatly trimmed. Either way, it's getting munched...

:up:

My bush is immaculately well groomed, thank you very much. :up:

Yeah, and people who constantly batter the back of your seat (especially when you're trying to sleep).