aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I think that is just the nature of chat sites. You don't have to enter into a debate on my account. Sorry for your upset :kiss:

P.S. I'd class theft in the "things that are definitely bad" category along with rape, violence, political corruption, genocide etc. rather than "pet hates" but there you go.

Hey fuck you, I love genocide.

• Upvote 1

Guest Gladstone
Consider this part of our training - you make a decision, I question it and we review it together. If you think I'm just going to be a "yes man" you can forget it.....

Eloquently put Angus.

Now go and gee up that crowd.

Smashed my car window, for no apparent reason. Don't keep anything in my car and it was parked in the car park off crown street. Two other pals have had theirs smashed this year too, one who stays just down from me, hers was parked on the street.

Pain in the ass!

hmmmm car windows

Im sure i could sort you out with a replacement that won't cost you the earth, might consider fitting it for you also if need be

give me a shout

Guest Gladstone

Also, what is the necessity to publish a person's age in every news story.

Calum (27) from Aberdeen was arrested after an angry rant at pedestrians, who he claimed were all conspiring to make him late for his appointment.

What difference does it make how old Calum is?

Calum (27) from Aberdeen was arrested after an angry rant at pedestrians, who he claimed were all conspiring to make him late for his appointment.

It makes a difference when it's women. I want to know how old they are then.

Calum (27), of 131 King Street, was arrested after an angry rant at pedestrians, who he claimed were all conspiring to make him late for his appointment.

Fixed.

By the way, I took a stab at 131 King Street...if it's your actual address I'll be mighty impresed at my powers.

Guest Gladstone
Fixed.

By the way, I took a stab at 131 King Street...if it's your actual address I'll be mighty impresed at my powers.

I do have a flat on King Street. Don't live there anymore though, and it's not 131.

Stalker.

hmmmm car windows

Im sure i could sort you out with a replacement that won't cost you the earth, might consider fitting it for you also if need be

give me a shout

I got it fixed under my insurance this time.....should the need ever arise again (It better not!!!!) I will keep you in mind! (pm coming your way)

Guest Gladstone

Yahoo mail spam filters.

How many time do I need to click "spam" on e-mails from a particular sender before they go straight to my spam box instead of landing in my inbox 10 times a day?

Yahoo mail spam filters.

How many time do I need to click "spam" on e-mails from a particular sender before they go straight to my spam box instead of landing in my inbox 10 times a day?

Do you empty your spam email folder straight away? If you do, try leaving the mail in there for a few days before you bin it. That way the robots thingys will have a chance to see what you consider spam. Worth a shot, it's how one of my webmail providers did their thing.

:up:

Guest Gladstone
Do you empty your spam email folder straight away? If you do, try leaving the mail in there for a few days before you bin it. That way the robots thingys will have a chance to see what you consider spam. Worth a shot, it's how one of my webmail providers did their thing.

:up:

No - I just let it empty itself in due course.

Yahoo mail is just a bit pish.

Unnecessary adjectives in news reports. I'll decide for myself how I feel about people's deaths, thank you very much.

I like the single words in bold that seperate the paragraphs in these types of articles, like PAEDOPHILE, or BRUTAL.

Tell you what I don't like... That busking kid who plants himself between the Bon Accord and St Nicks centres. As if shit buskers weren't intruding my lug holes enough, this fartbag uses a bastard amp to warble his tinny, shitty Kings Of Leon covers to all the miserable shoppers. What the fuck? At least you can't hear the filthy smacked up minks butchering Johnny Cash once you're a good 10 metres away, but you've got to get your ears ransacked by this cock right until you're either in a centre or round the corner. What a bastard. He's fucking shit, too.

I like the single words in bold that seperate the paragraphs in these types of articles, like PAEDOPHILE, or BRUTAL.

Tell you what I don't like... That busking kid who plants himself between the Bon Accord and St Nicks centres. As if shit buskers weren't intruding my lug holes enough, this fartbag uses a bastard amp to warble his tinny, shitty Kings Of Leon covers to all the miserable shoppers. What the fuck? At least you can't hear the filthy smacked up minks butchering Johnny Cash once you're a good 10 metres away, but you've got to get your ears ransacked by this cock right until you're either in a centre or round the corner. What a bastard. He's fucking shit, too.

Uh oh...

Are you happy if you made him never read this forum again? If he cries all night?

you're right though

The really annoying fat chick who frequents the moorings

Which one?

I really hate people who believe that just because they have paid, they have to be served straight away.

Won't you give me some fuckin' time to get your bloody smoothie ready? I have to press the oranges before doing anything, YOU MORON ! :swearing:

I also hate when pupils keep on asking me the same rubbish question:

"- Were you born with bright red hair?

- No, you tool, I'd rather dye my eyebrows, it saves me money!" :ding: